Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 09:51:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: did i finished the misssion yet?  (Read 2080 times)

ozziesailor

• Forum member
did i finished the misssion yet?
« on: November 27, 2007, 10:03:47 »

hey guys i was doing the mission where u take the P&O ferry out of its home terminal and out to sea, and about half way across the open sea this happens.

at this stage it said "well done, u reached the way point. ready!" now i was thinking ok theres no more way points, i have to have finished it right? but wheres the continue or end window? that this happened.... along with big waves,rain and thunder?

this that part of the mission or juz abit extra once u finished and decided to continue?

Stuart2007

• Forum member
Re: did i finished the misssion yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 10:57:28 »

Do you mean where you leave the Rotterdam terminal? Yes once you reach the breakwater it gives you the option to complete and end, or to continue in which case it takes you to the North Sea area.

If you were a bit quick on clicking the boxes you may have missed the message.

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

ozziesailor

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 11:52:41 »

hmmm yeah but the final way points were till the middle of open sea? and the box never appeared

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 12:11:31 »

How odd...

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

ozziesailor

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 08:55:26 »

quite.... but it was fun trying to sail throught that with big waves to add. i should of take a picture of when i nearly hit the latitude as well. for some dumb reason the latitude was juz sitting there in the middle of the ocean and i could juz see a flicker of its lights and juz missed it by inches.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines