Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 21:22:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas.  (Read 2188 times)

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Christmas.
« on: December 25, 2017, 12:20:03 »

Hi All,
I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas & a Great New Year. I know there are many who are not still around, but this wish goes out to all, old & new, players who have so much enjoyed playing the Ship Simulator Games. I still feel very sad that the development of the games was closed down, I miss the lively posts which used to flow so freely on this forum.
Best wishes & kind regards,

Angus.
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

ci

• Forum member
Re: Christmas.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 15:01:18 »

Hi Angus

I would to wish you a Happy Christmas and new Year

I don't play anymore but I still look on the forum most days and it is sad they stopped development on the game. I can remember logging in to the forum and have pages and pages of posts a day. Also sorry for your loss earlier on this year I hope you are sailing along ok now.

Regards

Ian

saken

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 03:03:22 »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year of 2018 to all members, old and new as well :)

I just logged in, despite the night is half way over... as I look at the time of writing (or typing) this post, it's close to 3 AM here. I should be asleep, long ago. But hey, as captain AND builder of my model of the Knock Nevis, I guess I have forgot what "sleep" is :(

LucAtC

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 00:49:38 »

Happy New Year to all members and families too. Also special toughts and wishes to you, Angus, stay strong and let us hope someone somewhere creates a new and modern Ship simulator, why wouldn't that be possible?
Best wishes, kind regards,

Luc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines