Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 14:28:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CCC - New York to Rotterdam  (Read 6221 times)

rlgerou

• Forum member
CCC - New York to Rotterdam
« on: January 22, 2017, 19:06:34 »

I have attempted this Mission on four occasions now, I have found the Winner (despite lack of directions), I have taken the Appalo to it, being careful to not create to much of a wake, I have attempted to moor at ZERO motions, in front of the Winner, and on the end of the wharf..... and EVERY TIME as I am looking at the Appalo from the Winner, the Appalo slams into the wharf and sinks.....It would be great if someone and some type of explantion for how to use this product.

I have also attempted to examine the mission editor.....and the same things applies....I for one do not it rewarding to guess at how these things are designed to work. ???

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: CCC - New York to Rotterdam
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 00:06:47 »

http://forum.shipsim.com/index.php/topic,29705.msg390044.html#msg390044

Hi rlgerou,
Unfortunately there is a fault in the logic of this mission. If you can follow the posts of "kathy4691" further down this topic it can be corrected fairly easily. The same problem exists in the mission "Solent to Sydney". If you feel unable to carry out the changes to the missions I attach a zipped folder with both playable missions in it. You can unzip them into your "missions" folder by following the path shown in my picture below, after first moving the originals to another location.

Regards,
Angus.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 21:08:18 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines