Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 02:38:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy and a bit sad to be back  (Read 4633 times)

Cpt. Obvious

• Forum member
Happy and a bit sad to be back
« on: April 26, 2016, 15:45:42 »

Hello all,

After a long while I decided to purchase SS2008 again. First I visited this forum to see, if people were happier with the 2010 version, and I see this really isn't mostly the case. I picked the version that I know works fine with my PC, and which I have missed all those years.

But I was sad to discover that this forum isn't active anymore. I remember so many names from back then, and now most of them are gone. It is sad to expect something that you have missed just isn't the same. Also I saw some very sad posts about great contributors, who is not among us anymore.

The Scandinavian section has been taken down. This is not surprising, though. There were never enough of us to keep in running anyway, even if Tore put a great effort and time into it.

I hope the remaining posters are still fine and still enjoying the game as much as I. Good luck to you all.

Eustache le Moff

• Forum member
Re: Happy and a bit sad to be back
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 00:17:18 »

I'm not from Scandinavia but I'm still here ... ;D

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 11:02:13 »

There are still quite a few of us oldies around, but like you Cpt. Obvious, sad that the games are slowly dying. Thank you for your good wishes.

Angus.
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

Cpt. Obvious

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 16:40:30 »

Thanks to both of you. I surely remember you from back then, Traddles.   :2thumbs:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines