Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 23:47:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: download content file SSE  (Read 2244 times)

william webb

• Forum member
download content file SSE
« on: April 16, 2016, 13:12:16 »

Surprise surprise, I happened to play SSE and tried the download content file and guess what it worked, there were 2 new missions there and I have tried them both but not completed yet.
I remember there were a lot of questions as to why it did not work before after registering my SSE , I am curious who got this working, as SSE had given up on this problem,  so who ever did that deserves a medal, any body any ideas who it was ?.

SSE is not quite dead yet it seems

William Webb

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: download content file SSE
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 16:34:19 »

Hi Bill,
I spent a lot of time chasing up on this matter. ::) Eventually, after many dead ends I was able to contact Mark from Vstep who chased up the people who could fix things for us. Thankfully all is well again now, but it did take a considerable period of time to get it fixed. :2thumbs: ;D I'm glad you found the new missions from Jan (Rooster24), there was a problem in that area too, in that we were unable to reject or accept new missions, but that too is now solved OK

Angus.

P.S. Sadly there is no chance of getting the SS2008 mission uploading system working again. :'( however if anyone feels like making a mission for that game it can always be posted on the forum in Zipped form, just as we used to do many years ago. 8)
A.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 16:40:23 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

william webb

• Forum member
Re: download content file SSE
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 11:09:16 »

Many thanks to you for your hard work

Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines