Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 16:19:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Status of Steam version  (Read 1692 times)

redhatnation

• Forum member
Status of Steam version
« on: September 22, 2013, 21:06:00 »

Hi Forum,

What's the status of the Steam version of this game?  Does it work for most of you? 

I ask because a few people are reporting problems, in particular, crashes during startup.  We're doing the usual troubleshooting but haven't found the cause of the crashes...yet.  In my case, the game started crashing after I applied the v1.5.x update but those two actions might not be related.

If you purchased the game on Steam, and it's working for you, can you reply back please?  I'm curious to know which version of Visual C++ and PhysX you have installed.

Thank you,

Finney

• Forum member
Re: Status of Steam version
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 11:47:45 »

Hey mate. I have the Steam version and works good. I did have a problem when I first installed it a fair while ago. Do a search on the forum and there are plenty of issues people have/had that may help you diagnose your problem. I have one of the latest Nvidia card with latest drivers and working good. Best of luck.

Finney

phoebelou

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 20:29:02 »

I bought the Steam Version and was given no key for the Inland DLC.. Very wierd, I'm not the only one if you look on the Community Hub. But neither VSTEP or Steam are giving any help, so for now I am unable to play it  :'(
New updates for new project coming soon..

jantunen

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 21:54:24 »

I bought the Steam Version and was given no key for the Inland DLC.. Very wierd, I'm not the only one if you look on the Community Hub. But neither VSTEP or Steam are giving any help, so for now I am unable to play it  :'(

Exactly same problem here. I cannot do anything else but wait that steam replyes to my email about the problem. WERY ANNOYING.

ACJZA

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:03:11 »

I have the steam version and it has been working very good for 2 days already. I have only had 1 problem at the start and it was with the splash screen that is not starting up, which you have to download the Visual C++ x86 one. It'll work fine after that http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2716105, if you want to read/see more information, or just ask me. I'll be willing to help you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines