Hello Guest April 30, 2024, 20:29:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS IS AMAZING!!!  (Read 2868 times)

J3nsen

• Forum member
THIS IS AMAZING!!!
« on: October 07, 2007, 22:58:31 »

Look in this one, he paint Mona Lisa in Paint! This is the most amature program ever, i remeber i paintet sheeps and houses in it! haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU

(PS: he used 2h and 30mins :P This is a fast movie! ;))

Here is more sick handdraws, They use photoshop and draw boards to computer! <3

He painting JACK BAUER! From the program 24! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S84s5OQIKg8

Spider-man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJNvKjQHv8I

Locke in LOST! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C-k
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 22:29:37 by J3nsen »

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: THIS IS SICK!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 23:04:28 »

That's impressive :D

Music by Juno Reactor on the Mona Lisa one too, they did the music for the credits at the end of 'The Matrix: Revolutions', which is also where I got my Movie Intro music ;D

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

J3nsen

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 23:07:37 »

Omg! haha, you know much!  ;D

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 23:15:44 »

Omg! haha, you know much!  ;D

Heh, I wish ;)

A head full of useless information really ;D
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member

Lanedre

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 13:46:54 »

WOW :o :o
That must be so difficult!Especially if its done with a regular mouse...but he isn't,he is using this: http://painting.about.com/od/digitalart/gr/GeniusMousePen.htm
But I gotta say that he is good :o 
Oh and he also has a web site worth looking at: http://www.speed-painting.com/ ;)

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 14:32:53 »

Can I ask, out of curiosity- what is 'sick' about it? Was the artist unwell?

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

Captain Kool

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 15:11:07 »

Stu

- That is funny :]

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 16:45:30 »

Greetings,
yep,this guy realy knowing,what he's doing.
I dont even try to copy his work.
He's realy good!!
Regards
Marc
N

J3nsen

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 17:16:51 »

HAHA! xD

http://www.youtube.comwatchv=szu6p9F0fLQ

;D

Captain Davies

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 17:25:26 »

Stu

Oh now that is just showing your age!  :D  Allow me to clear it up:  The word sick has been adapted by young teenagers in England (and elsewhere in the world but not Wales 8)) as a means of saying that something is amazing without actually using the word 'amazing' because that is like so not cool init.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 22:25:34 »

Ah I see... That's like- so bad, innit?

I accept that English is a dynamic languae, due to change- I accept that sometimes laziness causes changes in the lanuage. But changing it for no good reason?

You quote 'young teenagers'- I think the problem also includes a lot of people who are old enough that they should know better. May I ask why the word 'sick' is so 'cool'?

And you do realise that cool=luke warm=tepid, don't you? Also the use of superlatives (the spurious 'so' at the end of your last sentence) is totally un-necessary.

My God. That rant has made me feel so much better. Thanks. Im so glad I have a decent grasp of language. :D

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

J3nsen

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 22:28:50 »

Oh now that is just showing your age!  :D  Allow me to clear it up:  The word sick has been adapted by young teenagers in England (and elsewhere in the world but not Wales 8)) as a means of saying that something is amazing without actually using the word 'amazing' because that is like so not cool init.

Thx!  :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Stu! Sorry if you miss understand me! Bad english and 90% of my english is from movies! xD haha! The school is bad to learn us that language! :(

I edited now! :P

Stuart2007

• Forum member
Re: THIS IS AMAZING!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 22:55:36 »

It wasn't a criticism of you Jensen, just a bit of light hearted banter. Sorry if it offended you. It is a good point though to illustrate how we all try and communicate across different language barriers and how including such 'unofficial' vocabulary makes that harder.

I can speak reasonable French, but when the French use 'unofficial' language, it really throws me.

Stu

mvsmith

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 00:01:22 »

Stu, lest Captain Davies leave you with the impression that Welsh teenagers are somehow less innovative when it comes to their language, or are fanatically committed to maintaining its purity (which would not be such a bad thing), I’m sure that they have their hot new word for cool. I doubt that it’s tost, and I have no idea what is currently cool in Welsh.  Fortunately such innovations are usually transitory and do no permanent damage.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 10:41:31 »

I don't know if I would agree with you there, Marty. Whether damage is the correct word (I would say yes, but I suspect many etymologists would use the word 'evolve'.

Language does evolve over time, as I'm sure you would agree- but this is normally through corruption of words due to dialect and pronounciation differences. I'm a bit hesitant over deliberate changes for the sake of it.

Look at the English language. Until say 10 years ago we used to call  rail terminal 'railway station' now we call it 'train station'- undoutedly due to watching Hollywood films and picking up American phrases. Is this corrupting the language or making it evolve? I would say evolve in this case as its not deliberate.

Jensen: Apologies for hijacking your topic. If anyone wants to argue (Err.. I mean discuss) language then we can make a new topic elsewhere. If not then we can just accept that I'm right and EVERYone else is wrong. As usual :D

Stu

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 13:38:13 »

Greetings,
Well,what i think it's impresive to.Thats this topic started on the painting of the Mona lisa,and how beautifull his work is?Now we are in a conversation about language.Strange and amazing.
Please guy's,can you keep it on the topic's item.
A idea,maybe,send your comments or expainations about the language by PM,to eachother.
So this topics,keeps his point.
Regards
Marc
N

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 02:13:45 »

Thanks for that Marc. That is the point I made above, apologising to Jensen for hijacking this topic.

Do you think it a good idea to split topics EVERY time a conversation branches off?

Stu

Captain Davies

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 16:57:03 »

I would say it was worth is if the conversation looked to be very interesting and was popular.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 17:16:26 »

Ah I see... That's like- so bad, innit?

I accept that English is a dynamic languae, due to change- I accept that sometimes laziness causes changes in the lanuage. But changing it for no good reason?

You quote 'young teenagers'- I think the problem also includes a lot of people who are old enough that they should know better. May I ask why the word 'sick' is so 'cool'?

And you do realise that cool=luke warm=tepid, don't you? Also the use of superlatives (the spurious 'so' at the end of your last sentence) is totally un-necessary.

My God. That rant has made me feel so much better. Thanks. Im so glad I have a decent grasp of language. :D

Stu

I hate the word innit! >:( I'm not jazzed up on these words myself.

mvsmith

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 20:36:51 »

Yeah, aint it a crime what the English done to our language? :)
Marty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines