Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 01:26:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Graphic issue please help.  (Read 1117 times)

jacksondaniel

• Forum member
Graphic issue please help.
« on: August 05, 2013, 22:38:19 »

so ive got trains planes trucks the works. i used to own ss06 way back when and just picked this puppy up two days ago. now i have pretty much a super computer and i am wonder how and why the water is looking the way it is in this game. its really bugging me as i have looked up and down the forums google and other search engines. thus this game being several years old and im patched to the newest im wondering what and how i can fix this. i would very much appreciate any insight to why this is happening. ive messed around with the settings with antiailising sorry typo and no avail. i have a i7 3.4 16gig ram nvidia 660ti 3g tf 750w psu like come on. this game should not be having issues. please help.

-Dan

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: Graphic issue please help.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 22:58:27 »

Hi jacksondaniel,
The problem is not anything to do with the game, it is a fault with the Nvidia driver you have installed on your computer. If you re-install driver no. 314.22 you will find the problem will go away.

Regards,
Angus.

See this topic:-  

http://forum.shipsim.com/index.php/topic,29823.0.html

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:56:02 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

jacksondaniel

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 23:22:33 »

thank you for your quick reply good sir. i magically have a new driver update so ill give that a shot twas just superbly miffed at all my trying to no avail. checked the forum out i just may have to roll it back. thanks again.  :)

jacksondaniel

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 23:58:14 »

okay so did the roll back ocean looks great.. except now it turns to sky colour the crashes. happened 4 times in a row im again at a loss.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines