Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 14:20:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: !~Now Here~! - Virtual Shipping Company~RP World! -Please Read-  (Read 7790 times)

princeton747

• Forum member

:captain:   Thanks for Reading and checking out the new virtual world

!:)Founder: CEO - Princeton Banks :captain:

Virtual Shipping Company~ Brings the world closer

The Virtual Shipping Company: Allows Captain Access to Free ~Radio~ TeamSpeak 3, Featuring a 24/7 Weather Auto-matic  Announcement System - WAAS. There will be radio emergency channels. Virtual Shipping Company is a medium RP role-play server. Roleplaying means staying in-character and following all Maritime Laws. If you commit a crime, Maritime Law. Then you must RP role-play the arrest. This also means thinking twice on sailing into a hurricane if you Capsize/Sink then you will be auto-kicked from the server for 15mins. To simulate death. :thumbs: Depending on the class of the vessel will also determine how long you have to get rescued or into inland before sinking. There will be many shipping jobs in the Virtual Shipping Company and to become an Admin or Team Leader of branch of the company, you must have a working microphone and Install TeamSpeak 3. ~ TeamSpeak 3 Highly Recommend

Factions: USCG, Customs, Cruise Lines, Cargo, Tugs, Pilots, Fishing, Oil Company, Ferry-Taxi and The anti Fishing and Oil company Groups.

??? :captain: :police:
Basic Job Description
:police: :captain: ???

- Following all VSTEP Maritime Rules -
 :police: USCG: This Job you must semit a Job-Application. Must be able follow Rank Structure, Must have TeamSpeak. ~ Would be responsible for enforcing all Maritime laws and Rescues operations.

:police: Customs: This job you must semit a Job-Application -How ever don't need TeamSpeak 3 Installed. Will be Mainly-responsible for all searching vessels entering main ports. Must be able to follow rank structure.

:captain: Cruise Lines: Must semit a Job-Application. Earn your way up threw seniority and be able to pick the best routes and ships. As Cruise Ship Captain you will also be responsible for having your ship at its destination in time or will have failed. You must past a ~VSC1 Exam~ enjoy RP Role-play with tugs and pilots.

:captain: Cargo: Must semit a Job-Application. Earn your way up threw seniority and be able to pick the best routes and ships.As Cargo Ship Captain you will also be responsible for having your ship at its destination in time or will have failed.You must past a ~VSC1 Exam~ enjoy RP Role-play with tugs and pilots.

:captain: Tug Boat: Must semit a Job-Application.You must past a ~VSC2 Exam~ Recommend TeamSpeak 3.

:captain: Pilots: Must semit a Job-Application, Recommend TeamSpeak 3. Will be responsible for safe traffic flow threw ports. Pilots will have the power to be and street light in busy shipping lanes.

:2thumbs: Fishing Captain: will be sent routes with best fishing spots and latest news on were the anti-fishing and oil company Groups are. Makes sures to use the WAAS, Weather Auto Announcement System. If caught in a high class storm you only have so much to to get into dock or rescued.

:angel: :evil: Anti-Fishing and Oil Company. Will do Peace Campaigns, Can also do Illegal Routes. Must semit a Job-Application, Recommend TeamSpeak 3. Working in Large numbers to stop Fishing and the Oil Company at all means. While fleeing authorities.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:50:37 by princeton747 »

princeton747

• Forum member
Virtual RP Shipping Gaming Starting to Shape up!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 04:37:27 »

::)The Virtual Shipping RP World, Website Will be up tomorrow. Please Register or even just check out the New shipping RP World Website. If your someone who really wants to add some spice to the virtual shipping gaming community Look no-further. 

~Please RE or message me if you have any questions, Thanks. :captain:

(***(Sorry For The Delay Of The Website)*** Website is still currently under construction )
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 00:29:12 by princeton747 »

sydmichel

• Forum member
Re: !~Now Here~! - Virtual Shipping Company~RP World! -Please Read-
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 12:37:21 »

Anyone care to explain what this thread is all about because I have read it 3 times and still none the wiser!!!
We're all buddies in boats

princeton747

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 18:45:29 »

Sure thang, If you have ever plaid Flight Simulator X there are many virtual airlines and virtual worlds. What im currently working on is to bring this awesome aspect from flight simulator gaming community and bring it to Ship Simulator Extremes. It will be role-play server. This Virtual World called ~ Real Captains World ~ If wondering how the progress of this world being put together, I can honestly say its going along but working hard on the systems that make RP Real Captains World different from any other server and virtual.   :captain:

~Will keep you updated on the virtual world~  :2thumbs:
* 12/32/2012  ~ Please Register on the Website/forum
* Currently working on Cruise Ship Route Planner/Filer
* TeamSpeak will be open on the 1/01/2013

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 19:14:42 »

I have seen this in flight sim communities and for those who like that sort of thing it provides quite some degree of fun.

Princeton747- your problem with this idea for sse is that there's a lack of interest, inclination or even scope within quite a limited game.

I wish you best of luck though.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

princeton747

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 20:42:43 »

;D Your Sadly Absolutely Right! I'm very aware what up against that's why I plan on creating something really revolutionary In this gaming community. By keeping the interest and even creating things that have never been done that allow so much realms into the gameplay. In the very least my goal will be when people want to simulate, role-play being captain and use available resources, that they will join ~ Real Captains World ~ Server - Which is Pass worded for Members only.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 20:45:25 by princeton747 »

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 20:49:45 »

You're going to need to come up with greater detail to ensnare people. This has been tried before- to make something that is bigger than sse without actually making a new programme. It didn't work then.

But I still wish you luck
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

sydmichel

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 14:38:13 »

Will there be a charge for access to this server?
We're all buddies in boats

princeton747

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 21:23:01 »

were all boat budies, I wont be charging boat buddies. Free to join virtual
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 00:24:27 by princeton747 »

montalvo transport

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 23:48:30 »

were all boat budies, I wont be charging boat buddies. Free to join virtual
what the name of the website im having trouble finding it

dragongfx

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 10:52:01 »

Sounds like a great idea m8.  

I am in for a join. But can you send me the link to the website. ? 

And i am a bit old 44 year.s have been fun if it was some one like my age running this sim to.

montalvo transport

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 21:28:13 »

were can i do this VSC1 Exam and can you send me the website link  :captain:

Sith Lord

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 17:01:26 »

Hi am a keen Captain an want to know the wb adress for this and cant decide my rank. :captain:
Move I am in my 150 meter Incat and you go at half the speed of me.

montalvo transport

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2014, 19:10:09 »

Is the website ready I'm having trouble finding it

montalvo transport

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2014, 19:11:10 »

Can someone give me the website I'm having trouble finding it

Mr Robville

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 10:54:51 »

His last activity was one and a half years ago. I doubt it still exists.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines