Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 22:37:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's been I while since I was here  (Read 1114 times)

kdridders

• Forum member
It's been I while since I was here
« on: June 04, 2012, 23:03:52 »

I only recently remembered about old ship sim - how long has it been a couple of years?  ???

At Condor a lot of things have gone on in the past few years good and bad...

Commodore Clipper has yet another fire - sigh, and horribly a passenger went missing on the Condor Rapide. We have a thirteen man strong team heading to climb all three of Britain's highest peaks - raising money for the charity Poole Sailability and the Cave Rescue Network. Condor is very involved with the Poole Sailability Charity offering highly subidised sailings for it's members - many of which have to live on benefits due to their disability.

Good luck to them!

Our thoughts are with the family of the passenger who went missing of the Condor Rapide on the 1st April 2012

I find myself at the helm of the Condor Vitesse quite a lot now, been a while since I was on the Express, and only  been on the Rapide twice (Within it's first few weeks of service - then it had a "partially converted" interior  :doh:)

Back to ship sim - Although I appreciate the addition of a Incat - I still prefer good old ship sim 2008 ;)
I finally fixed the annoying language not supported error on my steam copy of SSE yesterday  :thumbs:

How's every one been?

Dan

hansgutana

• Forum member
Re: It's been I while since I was here
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:10:25 »

Okay.wanna play M.P.?

hansgutana

• Forum member
Re: It's been I while since I was here
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 02:10:59 »

Okay.wanna play M.P.?