Hello Guest April 18, 2024, 19:57:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PIE Ship Driver ss06 and ss08  (Read 13714 times)

edwagofwv

• Forum member
PIE Ship Driver ss06 and ss08
« on: May 09, 2012, 19:52:21 »

It's been a long wait, but finally the PIE Ship Driver is available.  Really like it with ss08.  It becomes completely programmable for each type of ship.
I don't seem to be able to get to work with ss06.....  Could someone tell me which input device to choose for ss06?
I really do like the unit.  Built great with woofer for extra feeling and has tiller, two wheels to choose from.
I also have Train Driver and like it as well.
New here and trying to return to sims.

phoebelou

• Forum member
Re: PIE Ship Driver ss06 and ss08
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 17:08:23 »

Sadly the Ship Driver was made after SS2006 came out so is not compatible with it, which is really bad because it is such an amazing control unit.
New updates for new project coming soon..

edwagofwv

• Forum member
Re: PIE Ship Driver ss06 and ss08
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 23:50:33 »

Thanks for your reply.  I was sort of thinking along that line but had hoped that whatever SS06 uses could be found by the Ship Driver.  However, thinking along, SS06 probably pre-ceded USB as well.
I have the newer SS08 and do enjoy it and am looking forward to some more programs.  I'd like to drive a sub, but my version of a sub game is DOS.  Yes, I've been around a long time...
I have the Rail Driver too and between the two, time permitting would only have to get called for meals. 
It's not the case though as I do have house chores and gardens to tend.  At 63, it's difficult to make choices, but with the world economies, garden sounds like more of a necessity right now.
Thanks again for the help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines