Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 10:16:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hear Live shiptraffic radio here !  (Read 1301 times)

Scheil

• Forum member
Hear Live shiptraffic radio here !
« on: March 16, 2012, 15:19:29 »

You can hear live shipradio in the Solent Area including port operations and the coastguard at this link.

http://www.isleofwightwss.org.uk/Maritime%20Links/liveradio.html

Yours Cencerly

Brian Scheil  :captain:

william_webb

Re: Hear Live shiptraffic radio here !
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 15:07:09 »

Boy they would sure sound great in SSE wouldn't they?.

Bill

wiqvist

• Forum member
Re: Hear Live shiptraffic radio here !
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 22:54:24 »

Scheil, thanks for posting this.

If Vstep had open SSE for others to ad Add on's, we could for example have seen someone create an add on where this could be added to the game. And on that website you can see live traffic, where the ships are right now, this could also have been made as an Add on, so you could add real realistic shiptraffic to each area, as you can with FSX. This add on's should of cource take too long time for Vstep to create, and they have no intention to open the game, so we will possibly never see anything like that in the game(Only if some other company take over the product or if Vstep change). A funny thing is, I saw an add on for a flight simulator, a scenery over manhattan, and the Apple ferries run after real timescedule's. And that is for a flight simulator, sad that such things does not exist for any shipsimulator's.

Boy they would sure sound great in SSE wouldn't they?.

If you have a great enough computer you can run this site in the background when you play, you may also need a good enough internet connection(I have now 70 Gig download speed so I have no problem with it)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 23:07:57 by wiqvist »

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines