Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 02:24:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need to download ShipSim 2008  (Read 1220 times)

Boardwriter

• Forum member
Need to download ShipSim 2008
« on: January 23, 2012, 19:44:47 »

Is there anywhere I can download ShipSim 2008 and use my Key that came with the disc. It is a genuine key and the game was in a sealed box. On the front it states ICEBERG INTERACTIVE. The game has a mountain of bugs in it. I want to download the same game and see if it is any different. The disc cover states the game has been "Patched to latest version 1.42". Thank you for any responses wether positive or negative.

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: Need to download ShipSim 2008
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 20:11:22 »

Hi Board ....

I can't see why your DVD does not install SS2008 again. Most of the bugs of SS2008 have been solved. The only alternative is that you can download SS2008 from anywhere on the Internet and use your genuine License Key.

Regards
vin_sun
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

DaveCenker

• Forum member
Re: Need to download ShipSim 2008
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 21:52:11 »

Can you identify the particular bugs and perhaps some other more experienced people on the board may be able to steer you in the right direction?  You can always install the game from your original CD and reapply the patches that are available from the shipsim.com website.  I personally have not seen a download version of the game without first purchasing a license for the download version, but I may be wrong.  Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines