Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 01:00:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing objects on monitor.  (Read 1227 times)

WESTPOINT

• Forum member
Missing objects on monitor.
« on: October 04, 2011, 18:17:10 »

I have SSE Steam Program and when I Start a Tutoriol  Game on the pilot boat it tells me to unmoor the boat by clicking on the red balls on the right side of the monitor there is no red balls there it seems as if the monitor is to small for the picture as the top insert is also missing about a quarter of it.

Ballast

• Global Moderator
Re: Missing objects on monitor.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 18:21:55 »

Hi Westpoint,

You first have to click on the bollard on the lower rightside. Then all mooring points will show up. After that you can click on a red ball to let that line go.

Is the screen resolution in the in-game settings, set to the proper resolution that you are using? :)
It's the crew that makes the difference

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 19:15:52 »

Hi WESTPOINT,
If you click on the anchor symbol (1 in the attached picture) then on the bollard symbol (2) then three red balls will appear on the boat which is moored just as in the picture. Then you click on each one and the mooring ropes will be released. The picture possibly makes it a little clearer than Ballasts post.
Regards,

Angus.
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

WESTPOINT

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 23:46:28 »

Thanks But I don,t get anything like that on the screen.I have also changed the display on the monitor and still no luck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines