Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 17:25:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great idea for a new update  (Read 1476 times)

trainsforlife

• Forum member
Great idea for a new update
« on: August 15, 2011, 08:48:37 »

Hey guys
Just wondering i have no idea who makes the updates or how to tell them my idea but you guys might no so i will tell yous

Well first off i will say in single player you can only drive one ship (the ship you select at the select screan) So what happends when you aground your self ? there no tug to pull you out so i thought maybe somehow they could makes an update where you can add 2 or more ships to the location and switch ships and pull your boat out? good idea i think and would save going back to he start screen all the time.
Second thing a few people i know have complaining about this. When you sink your ship a sign comes up and says ( FAIL YOU ARE SINKING) Is there any possible reason that could be removed? it is so annoying i know my ship is sinking but i want to watch it sink it is realistic ships do sink.

last thing is that( could we make is so that on multiplayer people can hear your horn)

I really hope and so do others hope that all this could be in a new update it would make SSE a great game to play

Cheers
:D :D :D
lets make it happen![/b][/i]

Ralphy

• Forum member
Re: Great idea for a new update
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 10:08:53 »

If you make yourself a custom mission you can put down more than one ship and then play that. You don't need to have any waypoints, just use the mission as if it was freeroam...
Just be careful when you save it as if you click on upload you will get an angry PM from a CMM.

The removal of the sinking sign has been requested many times before but for one very good reason it won't be. If you were asked whether someone could put YOUR ship in a game where people will just sink it and put it on youtube. I'm sure you wouldn't be impressed as you could possibly lose business from that one video, even if it's not real.

Sunseekeringo

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:03:15 »

Hi,

the mission editor is in my eyes very uncomfortable and therefore I fully support the idea with several boats in the free roam. I don´t want to open the mission editor, wait 2 minutes until I have the environment, place the boats, the moorings, save it...I just want to place 2 boats in the environment and sail...can´t be that difficult.

cheers
Ingo

TJK

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:23:54 »

Just be careful when you save it as if you click on upload you will get an angry PM from a CMM.

Hi Ralphy
you have a good point her do not press upload, but you will newer get a angry PM from us CMM'r
if you have got one like that rapport it, a angry pm shall never happens

Kind regards
TJK
CMM Team

sydmichel

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 19:56:08 »

Hey guys
Just wondering i have no idea who makes the updates or how to tell them my idea but you guys might no so i will tell yous

Hi Trainsforlife

If you look at the first page of the Ship Simulator Extremes forum there is a sub-heading called:

Feature requests and suggestions

I imagine that is the place to tell the guys who make the updates your ideas.
We're all buddies in boats

trainsforlife

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 00:39:48 »

ok thanks heeps
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines