Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 09:38:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MPSS Closure  (Read 1078 times)

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
MPSS Closure
« on: July 13, 2011, 13:14:26 »

Hi everyone,

Some of you may not know what MPSS is. Well, it actually stand for MultiPlayer Ship Simmers, and it's a clan website which was founded long before SSE ever came on the scene, by the ever popular Carl (DJM).

Due to Carl's illness, he was no longer able to keep running MPSS and allowed me to run the website. Originally the site was simply just a forum, but as I am a web designer by trade, I decided to create a website which would allows users to share photos and videos from the ship simulator game.

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to keep running the clan, mainly due to the lack of interest from the SS community, but also because the domain name is costly, and this is coming from my own pocket.

I just thought I would announce that the site is closing very soon, and the domain will expire.

If anyone is interested in reading any topics before it closes, please visit www.mpssclan.co.uk

I want to thank all the members and users that have made MPSS what it was, and to thank you all on behalf of Carl for the support.

Regards,
Adam
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

TJK

Re: MPSS Closure
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 13:44:45 »

Hi Adam

this is sad news but i do understand why.
the MPSS has died slowly, have been into it from time to time but nothing new their
I will like to thank you for trying to support th clan and forum so good you cud do.
So good bay to the www.mpssclan.co.uk and thanks all the clan members, admins and mods over their

regards
Tore

Master Captain

• Forum member
Re: MPSS Closure
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 04:15:03 »

Sad to watch things that once thrived take a back seat in the world and slowly fade away..... I'll miss the good times we had. Its like Captain E.J. Smith taking his last looks at the wheelhouse before the titanic went under. Browsing the forums for one last time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines