Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 05:32:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator Extremes probably addons  (Read 1284 times)

MAFC2

• Forum member
Ship Simulator Extremes probably addons
« on: July 17, 2011, 19:08:11 »

Guys, this topic can be usefull to we talk in group about the probably addons to SSExtremes. I mean... you know... new boats, like in SS2008 when "Latitude's sister" (the other VLCC that they released to the ship and we could download from ShipSim for free). Excluding the CCC ships that they are working on, what ships do you think they are gonna release. Don't talk about the Titanic because in the interview to Frank in the end he talked something about releasing Titanic someday, but they don't know when... Do you think they are going to release some boat like Northern Star or something? Post your opinions here ;)

Good navigations captains  :captain:
 - MAFC2

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: Ship Simulator Extremes probably addons
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 19:26:08 »

There is no news from Vstep about any new add on packs after their recent 'Ferry Pack' release. Members have been requesting for cruise liners, dredgers, coast guard vessels,naval ships ..... It takes a lot to make any of these vessels and tune them with the dynamics required for them to perform realistically.

At the moment they are working on the next update / patch.
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

MAFC2

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 19:30:33 »

Yeah I strongly think that is very hard to make ship ;D

But what ships would the members like to see in the addons? :P

- MAFC2

mvsmith

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 21:47:52 »

Hi MAFC2,
First, there are already many topics about requested ships, which you could see if you registered your license key in your forum profile.
Second, both Vinod and I have asked you to register. If you do not register, it may be presumed that you do not have a legal copy of Extremes.
Regards,
Marty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines