Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 21:50:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do I do With Half of £20 note  (Read 11043 times)

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
Re: What do I do With Half of £20 note
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2011, 21:47:40 »

Agreed :)
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 10:52:23 »

Oh Jack, calm down chap. If you actually bothered to read what I said, you would note that I am rather well travelled and have many genuine international PROPER friends.

Does that not make the point that your shaded accusation of 'racism' doesn't actually work?

I suggest that you go and read the whole thread from beginning to end as I wonder if you've just picked a few posts. I notice that since bringing the historic origins of the AoU to the attention of those two they have gone rather quiet.

You aren't stupid, Jack, so don't pretend to be. You know very well that I was baiting them (well deserved I might add) as I was hoping to get them to challenge their own pre-conceptions. You see the reality is that Scotland AND England are BOTH being led by groups who care not a rats backside for the people- only that they get power for the sake of it. There are many such people in Ireland like that too.

In fact, most Countries now seem to elect the people least suited to running a nation... With a population of 61,000,000 in Britain alone one would have thought we could do better than camoron/clogg/milibland/salmonellad and the rest of their self interested wastrels.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 11:48:07 »

Oh Jack, calm down chap. If you actually bothered to read what I said, you would note that I am rather well travelled and have many genuine international PROPER friends.

Does that not make the point that your shaded accusation of 'racism' doesn't actually work?

I suggest that you go and read the whole thread from beginning to end as I wonder if you've just picked a few posts. I notice that since bringing the historic origins of the AoU to the attention of those two they have gone rather quiet.

You aren't stupid, Jack, so don't pretend to be. You know very well that I was baiting them (well deserved I might add) as I was hoping to get them to challenge their own pre-conceptions. You see the reality is that Scotland AND England are BOTH being led by groups who care not a rats backside for the people- only that they get power for the sake of it. There are many such people in Ireland like that too.

In fact, most Countries now seem to elect the people least suited to running a nation... With a population of 61,000,000 in Britain alone one would have thought we could do better than camoron/clogg/milibland/salmonellad and the rest of their self interested wastrels.

I did bother to read what you said - I also bothered to read what you had said before that too. Maybe we have different interpretations as to what you said, but I think the majority of the forum would agree that your posts came across as simply being arrogant, whatever way you wish to explain it.

Maybe you were baiting them, and maybe you have a valid point when talking about the politicians who run our countries, but I have to be honest I think a lot of people would just look at your posts and find them quite ignorant, with nothing more to it.

I'm not pointing at you and saying you've started this (because someone else in particular got in a hissy fit and started mudslinging as well), but what I'm saying is is that if I were you, I would have let him carry on, simply because I would know better than to get on his level.

I understand the points you make in your posts, I can see what you're getting at, but why be so hostile about it?

Jack.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 13:26:47 by IRI5HJ4CK »
Kind Regards,
Jack.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 12:08:44 »

Thinks the thread has gone far enough...

*Suggests getting out the padlock...

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 16:41:11 »

On request i've locked this topic.
Also politics on the forum, does not realy work,it starts always very fine,however on the end it becomes a small war.
Sorry guy's.
Kind regards
Marc
N
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines