Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 19:26:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What do you think is more imoprtant - troubleshooting and bug fixing or furter add-ons?

I don't care for game crashes and I'm not able to notice strange vessel behaviour - just gimme more of everything.
- 2 (9.5%)
At first the game needs bug fixing and further performance improvement. After correction we can think about further add-ons.
- 19 (90.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: May 07, 2011, 01:20:33

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Troubleshooting and bug fixing or furter add-ons?  (Read 964 times)

krytsch

• Forum member
Troubleshooting and bug fixing or furter add-ons?
« on: April 30, 2011, 01:20:33 »

What do you think?  ;)

gordo337

• Forum member
Re: Troubleshooting and bug fixing or furter add-ons?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 18:14:16 »

As a programmer (not games but commercial) you need to get the base product working smoothly. If you create more addons they in turn can introduce new bugs or possible show up existing but previously not apparent bugs. In the latter instance yoiu then do not know if its an introduced bug with the addon or on the base product.

Would you buy an addon for a car thats not running right or get the car fixed first? I know what I would do.

Gordon

krytsch

• Forum member
Re: Troubleshooting and bug fixing or furter add-ons?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 20:39:11 »

New record!!!

47 knots backwards with Bugsier 2 in Hamburg! Of course the brakes were out of order again (well, it's a German built ship), so I ended up crashing against some concrete wall!

Fortunately neither persons nor animals got hurt, but the tug has to go be taken to the shipyard for several weeks.

And I, as so many times before, shut down the game faster than SSE can crash.

Do the ships behave like that in Nautis?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines