Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 06:15:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bouncy Quaysides... still there :/  (Read 1263 times)

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
Bouncy Quaysides... still there :/
« on: March 10, 2011, 01:34:49 »

Hi

Was in MP just now in Marseille and after sailing from the Bugatti Veyron Island Spawn Point to the Marseille Sorth Port, I proceded to turn and berth with the PoR...

now I... miscalculated slightly... and hit the berth at about 1.5 knots... the next thing I know my stern has swung around with about 80 RPM :/

Will the bouncy Quays every be sorted out properly?

Many Thanks

TFM

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
Re: Bouncy Quaysides... still there :/
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 14:57:38 »

Hi

Was in MP just now in Marseille and after sailing from the Bugatti Veyron Island Spawn Point to the Marseille Sorth Port, I proceded to turn and berth with the PoR...

now I... miscalculated slightly... and hit the berth at about 1.5 knots... the next thing I know my stern has swung around with about 80 RPM :/

Many Thanks

TFM

JoMach

• Dutch Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 15:23:54 »

Hi

now I... miscalculated slightly... and hit the berth at about 1.5 knots... the next thing I know my stern has swung around with about 80 RPM :/   :doh: hi TFM hit the berth with about 0.01/02 kn and it wil be better without bouncing :thumbs: rgrds
jomach

Many Thanks

TFM

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 15:44:37 »

Hi JoMach - I touched the berth with Red Eagle at 0.1 knots, and it threw me across Frioul... :/

gunwharf

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 19:20:15 »

Firstly let me say what a great job VSTEP have done. I think the new patch is a good effort and fixes a lot of issues - well done lads!

However the bouncing really does need to be looked at by the developers because for me it seriously ruins my enjoyment of the game. Also, if I dock a large vessel (ie. ferry)and leave it for a while; it begins to move and bang into the quayside - does anybody else have this problem?

Anyway just my two cents. If this isn't fixed it may prevent me purchasing the new ferry pack because for me half the fun is arriving, docking for 30 mins or so whilst i do other stuff and then do the return journey.

Any thoughts??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines