Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 17:04:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Water Cannons and Other Stuff  (Read 1446 times)

SHIPPY67

• Forum member
Water Cannons and Other Stuff
« on: March 19, 2011, 23:01:09 »

After recently receiving Ship Sim Extremes, I do not know how to use many of the features that I saw in the trails, water cannons, 100 moorig area in each environment, how to get new missions in the single missions, etc... Can somebody please tell me how to use these features?

matt5674

Re: Water Cannons and Other Stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 01:18:17 »

Fairmount Sherpa, Greenpeace RHIB, Protector, Latitude all have Water Cannons. And to get more Single Player Missions, you must first register your license key on the forum to access Downloadable Content, where missions to download are. And look around the harbors of New York and Sydney to find their moorings.

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: Water Cannons and Other Stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 05:56:57 »

Hello Shippy,

First and foremost, as Matt has rightly said, please register your legal copy of SSE in your Profile in this Forum. This action will allow you to access all boards of SSE in the Forum including Tech Support. This will also give you access to download Custom Missions from the game.

I always advise those who are new to the game and wish to get a hang of the controls to do a simple thing - choose a Free Roaming Mission in the Atlantic in Clear weather. Next choose your player ship. In the vast expanse of the Atlantic, go ahead and experiment with all the controls. Do this for every player ship that interests you. Once you are proficient with the controls you will be able to play the many missions with confidence and less mishaps / disasters.

You may be aware by now that all the player ships controls can be operated either by the keyboard + mouse combination or a joystick or a game pad. Please follow the links below that are self explanatory.

http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,23960.0.html

http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,23905.0.html

You will also find a User Manual in your Vstep folder. Please see attachment which describes the path to the folder.

Happy sailing and simming !  :thumbs:

Regards
vin_sun

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:08:07 by vin_sun »
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines