Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 15:10:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paradox: STEAM  (Read 1363 times)

mike_1.1ahoy

• Forum member
Paradox: STEAM
« on: February 07, 2011, 17:29:01 »

Hi everyone,
I ordered SSE from amazon (it's the paradox version) I didn't know the paradox version needs steam:(
Anyway, I downloaded Steam but it needs to update, which it isn't!! First it got stuck at 26% now (after a few restarts) it gets to 99% and gets stuck there (I've restarted it 3 times already and right now I've given it 10 min). I'd really love to get the game installed and running. If anyone has the same problem (or had^^) I'd really appreciate some advice. I'd hate sending it back.
Mike

Krgjerde

• Forum member
Re: Paradox: STEAM
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 18:15:31 »

Hi everyone,
I ordered SSE from amazon (it's the paradox version) I didn't know the paradox version needs steam:(
Anyway, I downloaded Steam but it needs to update, which it isn't!! First it got stuck at 26% now (after a few restarts) it gets to 99% and gets stuck there (I've restarted it 3 times already and right now I've given it 10 min). I'd really love to get the game installed and running. If anyone has the same problem (or had^^) I'd really appreciate some advice. I'd hate sending it back.
Mike

Hi, if i understand so have you a problem whit your steam. Is the this version and builder?
That most you do if you have windows 7:
windowskey+r
regedit
or just go to googletranslates (this is on norwegian) pleas look of the picture I have posted on this.
I have steam to and i fixit  :2thumbs:

mike_1.1ahoy

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 19:46:24 »

sorry about my hasty post, its just not my day! BUT i've got good news. It works. I got it up and running. It just worked after a while. Registering, installing, playing wasn't a problem after the update. And a nice steam bonus is, it updates your gamepatches automaticly.
Thnx anyways Krgjerde ;D
Mike

I don't have anymore to say, although I expect others also have problems with Steam + SSE. I hope that Krgjerges trick helps y'all :lol:

Krgjerde

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 19:56:47 »

sorry about my hasty post, its just not my day! BUT i've got good news. It works. I got it up and running. It just worked after a while. Registering, installing, playing wasn't a problem after the update. And a nice steam bonus is, it updates your gamepatches automaticly.
Thnx anyways Krgjerde ;D
Mike

I don't have anymore to say, although I expect others also have problems with Steam + SSE. I hope that Krgjerges trick helps y'all :lol:

No problem  ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines