Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 11:30:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ferry Pack  (Read 1436 times)

john morris

• Forum member
Ferry Pack
« on: April 01, 2011, 13:05:02 »

I have within the last hour purchased the Ferrypack. It states in the writeup that the new ferry,s would be available in Freeroaming but none have appeared in my list of vessels. I tried the New Ferry Service mission by Eric but was met by an opening screen telling me I had sunk and failed.
  On completing the purchase page a message came up immediately telling me that the download was complete and gave me my code number. I know in the past that the download procedure was seperate to the purchase  by several minutes and requested permission from my computer to download. None of this occured this time.
  Can you advise if there is a problem  .  Many thanks  John

TJK

Re: Ferry Pack
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 13:42:53 »

Hi John
Try to download the ferry pack again and install it, you can have a bad download, all ferrys shall be in the freeroam
TJK

john morris

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 13:50:23 »

Hello TJK.  Please delete all reference to my last, I have found a box marked Download Overview which I missed on the first attempt. I have not tried it since but the download seemed normal. Funny thing is that the reference to Eric,s Missions was in the mission folder.  I will try again in a bit.  Many Thanks John

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 14:07:12 »

Hi John
Please remember to register the ferry pack in you 'r profile as you did with
Extreme's that may have been the problem.
                                                                                      Eric 

john morris

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 19:00:53 »

Hi Eric,  Have total success, like the Albatross ferry. All seems good. Thanks to all, John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines