Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 10:54:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, I might have a clue where we could get a top of the line model for SSE  (Read 1120 times)

Third Mate

• Forum member

I was looking at youtube and an amazing modeler just made a spectacular model of the RMS Titanic. But this is Virtual Sailor. However it looks as good as SSE quality, So maybe VSTEP can contact the modeler to buy the model from him and make her compatible for SSE.

See here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHEc6k0Gg0&feature=related

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam

Don't take it the wrong way, but as per usual mate, you're quite a way behind, it's been out for ages.. The creator is also a member here.  ;D

His model is not suited for Shipsim as it is now though. But it is VERY good indeed, I sailed it in VS many times and like it a lot. But it's differently done from the Shipsim one cause VS works differently. I'm sure though he could produce a top notch model for Shipsim too. but that Titanic is not compatible, and it would take almost a complete overhaul to make it compatible I think.

But, we already have the SS06/08 Titanic creator on the job though, anyway.  ;)

Third Mate

• Forum member

Don't take it the wrong way, but as per usual mate, you're quite a way behind, it's been out for ages.. The creator is also a member here.  ;D

His model is not suited for Shipsim as it is now though. But it is VERY good indeed, I sailed it in VS many times and like it a lot. But it's differently done from the Shipsim one cause VS works differently. I'm sure though he could produce a top notch model for Shipsim too. but that Titanic is not compatible, and it would take almost a complete overhaul to make it compatible I think.

But, we already have the SS06/08 Titanic creator on the job though, anyway.  ;)

Oh God, I laugh at myself every time I heard the words behind  :doh: ;D.I saw this model of the ship http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbSD78PeXu4, with smoke and the rest of it. Just hoping It will be a good models with all the bits and pices, etc. I know how VSTEP likes to take some out, they could just put the system requirements to run the model smoothly. Anyway's that was a bit silly, gonna carry on waiting  :captain:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 06:21:45 by Third Mate »

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines