Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 08:17:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are your likes, dislikes & suggested improvements for SSE?  (Read 1146 times)

Bob360

• Forum member

I touched on this subject in another post, and thought I should just create one, instead of talk about it. I first wanted to see if such a thread existed before I put up yet another duplicate thread that this forum has too many of. I searched, and couldn’t find one. I’ve done this on other forums that I moderate, and they seem to pull in some interesting ideas. I’ve even seen some game Devs participate, and communicate the likelihood of implanting some of these ideas  So, have at it shipmates. :captain:
Simulations are a way of life... or is it?

Windows7 Ultimate 64Bit
Intel i5 2 core, Quad. 3.2GHz. 8GB Ram
GeForce GT 430. NVidia GeForce GT 430 Driver Up-to-date
Sound Blaster X-Fi. DirectX 11
23" Asus Monitor 1920x1080 Resolution
3 1TB Hard-drives (2 internal, 1 external).

larsdehaan

Re: What are your likes, dislikes & suggested improvements for SSE?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 16:42:27 »

I touched on this subject in another post, and thought I should just create one, instead of talk about it. I first wanted to see if such a thread existed before I put up yet another duplicate thread that this forum has too many of. I searched, and couldn’t find one. I’ve done this on other forums that I moderate, and they seem to pull in some interesting ideas. I’ve even seen some game Devs participate, and communicate the likelihood of implanting some of these ideas  So, have at it shipmates. :captain:
the biggest dislike is that the m/s color magic (or fantasy) isnt in

Bob360

• Forum member
Re: What are your likes, dislikes & suggested improvements for SSE?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 16:50:02 »

I would like to see them bring back mooring (ballards), and continued map, after you reach the bounds  of your current map so I can sail from NY to Europe, or just anywhere in free roam. In SSE it should be renamed “Limited Roam”. :doh:
Simulations are a way of life... or is it?

Windows7 Ultimate 64Bit
Intel i5 2 core, Quad. 3.2GHz. 8GB Ram
GeForce GT 430. NVidia GeForce GT 430 Driver Up-to-date
Sound Blaster X-Fi. DirectX 11
23" Asus Monitor 1920x1080 Resolution
3 1TB Hard-drives (2 internal, 1 external).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines