Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 09:52:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: game crashes help please  (Read 1094 times)

ozziesailor

• Forum member
game crashes help please
« on: October 27, 2010, 08:44:31 »

hi guys,

havent been on in a while  :lol: however i just bought the new sse and im really starting to get annoyed with the game crashing.... its doing it only on certain missions and at the very beginning of the mission. Soon as the loading screen goes away an error pops up saying the game crashed and has been logged...

can anyone help me fix this problem please?

TJK

Re: game crashes help please
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 09:52:13 »

Hi
Can you please add you game key into you profile on her http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php?action=profile then post you question in technical  support , then we can help you, and you can also add the pc's DxDiag in you post

Joust type DxDiag in the search field in the stat menu and click on the program that com up and press save all

and have you steam or non steam version of the game?

Kind Regards

Tore

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:28:09 by TJK »

mvsmith

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:34:26 »

Hi ozziesailor,

Try exiting and restarting SSE before you start a new mission.
Try running SSE right after restarting your computer before you run anything else.
It is possible that SSE does not de-allocate all of the memory it uses, so you run out of available memory when you continue to run missions without restarting SSE.

Regards,
Marty

ozziesailor

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 07:44:31 »

Thanks guys,

i think it might have something to do with the memory MVSmith, thanks TJK i will do it asap, well i bought a hard copy of the game but it automatically installed itself to steam??

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines