Hello Guest June 16, 2024, 11:58:05 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Considering buying SSE? ...... follow this link  (Read 1275 times)

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Considering buying SSE? ...... follow this link
« on: October 18, 2010, 13:01:20 »

Though Ship Sim's home page can be the best place to check out the product, here is another link which gives a fair review of the Ship Simulator Extremes. There are some great screenshots too.

Click here:-   http://www.simhq.com/_naval/naval_029a.html
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

wiqvist

• Forum member
Re: Considering buying SSE? ...... follow this link
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 18:54:01 »

Vin_Sun, I do not totaly agree with you about the review. I use to read review's with a very critical eye, and the reason to that is that most reviews seems to be written by persons who have only played the game for a short time and have then not seen all negative and possitive sides of different games. And this person have not played SS 2008, so he can not see what have been updated from the last version of the game. But beeing critic with this review of this game does not differ with how I read reviews of other games.

I agree with you that also I think it is best to buy the game from Vstep's website(if you can not find it in a store, and I have not seen it in any of the gameshops in Oslo, the central ones). One thing to know about this, is that it is not Vstep who controle the price of the game, that it is the publisher who do(at least according to the person who answer their support mail). I asked them a short time ago if I could get SS 2006 for a lower price, but that was not possible, cause Vstep is under a contract with the publisher and can not do anything with the prices.

edited, sorry Vin_Sun, now I see that you did not talked about where to buy the game, you talked about where to check out about the game, so my info is just some extra.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 18:56:25 by wiqvist »

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines