Hello Guest May 01, 2024, 23:25:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fingers crossed, hope the patch is rolled out today!  (Read 1356 times)

Destrega

• Forum member
Fingers crossed, hope the patch is rolled out today!
« on: September 21, 2010, 09:37:57 »

Cross your fingers  :D

-Member Of The Tug Community-
Name: Destrega   Vessel: Sherpa

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
Re: Fingers crossed, hope the patch is rolled out today!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:49:39 »

Hoy,
Its no point to put a post like this,because of just that patch.Vstep said this week,and the week is counted from Mon to Friday.We will see when it arrives.

Marc
N

wiqvist

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 13:13:03 »

I for sure understand your unpatients to get the update, and I would like to get it today too(I think most persons like to have it now).

But, as I said in another thread, so do I hope that this update/patch will be delayed if some who test it just see one thing which should not be there. I rather wait a month for it than get an update with errors. Vstep released the game before it was finished, and I hope they do not make the same misstake with this second update of the game. I hope most persons agree with that.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 13:47:32 »

I for sure understand your unpatients to get the update, and I would like to get it today too(I think most persons like to have it now).

But, as I said in another thread, so do I hope that this update/patch will be delayed if some who test it just see one thing which should not be there. I rather wait a month for it than get an update with errors. Vstep released the game before it was finished, and I hope they do not make the same misstake with this second update of the game. I hope most persons agree with that.

Wel i do.
I hae the same feeling,better waith a bit longer.
Marc
N
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines