Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 12:45:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: steam version problems  (Read 1387 times)

Capt.tim

• Forum member
steam version problems
« on: September 08, 2010, 18:50:50 »

what Ive noticed not sure if it  steam or vstep. But  problem 1 the multi-player  server list display of sessions but when connecting i get failed to connect to server.  problem 2 is try refresh the server lists and  sessions are there but  sometimes  have  no name of session    players 1/10 but latency  is a ? or player is ?. Ive also noticed that while at start point in session  ship can jump up and down sometimes be stuck. So any input would be great on this guys i kinda felt i purchase a crap game.

mvsmith

Re: steam version problems
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 19:20:13 »

... i kinda felt i purchase a crap game.

If you mean “Craps”, it’s played with dice. It is different from Extremes, which is played with ships. There are, however, certain similarities in the area of chance.

What you have mentioned has been noted, and will be corrected, to the extent possible. There is no need for everyone to pile on with the same old tune, or to indulge in language that will only get you noted as one to be ignored.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 19:26:07 by mvsmith »

Capt.tim

• Forum member
Re: steam version problems
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 20:16:15 »

I totally understand I was just little frustrated spent 3 hours seeing what could cause came up empty. I mean Ive only had game 2 days now and I wasn't trying to be harsh on the game just expressing my feelings. But i will be careful what i say from now on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines