Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 14:59:56 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AI and Missions missing from Steam version  (Read 2739 times)

1st Commander

• Forum member
AI and Missions missing from Steam version
« on: September 05, 2010, 03:09:48 »

So far so good, I am playing alot with Ship Simulator Extremes. But now it's getting a little monotonous being the only ship out there and with no missions to play in. Is there supposed to be AI and other ships passing by like the other ship simulator versions as well as missions or, were they removed or do you have to purchase the missions separately?

Can someone elaborate whether there are supposed to be AI and Missions included in the Steam version?

many thanks!

:captain:

mvsmith

Re: AI and Missions missing from Steam version
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:49:04 »

There are many missions in the campaigns. If you pre-ordered, you have missions for Sigita.
There is some AI in missions, little or none in free roam because it is a frame rate killer.

1st Commander

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:09:52 »

There are many missions in the campaigns. If you pre-ordered, you have missions for Sigita.
There is some AI in missions, little or none in free roam because it is a frame rate killer.

When you select Missions under play, it says "[empty]". Are there supposed to be any?

Finn700

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 07:35:10 »

There are two missions at this time, in the main menu select "downloadable content", you'll get those from there.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:11:41 by Finn700 »

ScottM92

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 10:02:13 »

Thanks for telling me where I can find missions I was disapointed when i thought there was no missions for it other than the tutorial and special campaign. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines