Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 17:36:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the end of the first mission in tourism campaing ??  (Read 1947 times)

buzz57

• Forum member
the end of the first mission in tourism campaing ??
« on: September 01, 2010, 17:44:07 »

HI !

at the end of the first mission in the tourism campaign, i have to park the boat in southampton !
BUT where ?? because there is no green waypoint?? And he told me "park the boat where its designed" but nowhere there is a green waypoint???
thanks for your help.

Bjr,
a la premiere mission de la camapgne tourisme, a la fin je dois accoster mon paquebot au port de southampton mais, il n y a pas de point vert designant l endroit ???
ou faut il accoster ? faut il faire demi tour ?
merci

jem1

• Forum member
Re: the end of the first mission in tourism campaing ??
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 11:40:15 »

HI !

at the end of the first mission in the tourism campaign, i have to park the boat in southampton !
BUT where ?? because there is no green waypoint?? And he told me "park the boat where its designed" but nowhere there is a green waypoint???
thanks for your help.

Bjr,
a la premiere mission de la camapgne tourisme, a la fin je dois accoster mon paquebot au port de southampton mais, il n y a pas de point vert designant l endroit ???
ou faut il accoster ? faut il faire demi tour ?
merci
Same here, where do we dock the liner?

Jeffers

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 17:29:50 »

Yep, I'm stuck at the same point.... moor at designated spot it says, but no indication of where it is!!

I'm reaching the conclusion that this game is still a buggy mess and shouldn't have been released in it's current form.

mvsmith

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 18:46:23 »

Questions about missions should be asked on the Missions board, after reading the bold blue topics at the head of that board.

See this topic (with incorrect title):
http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,20708.0.html

Gilligan

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 19:14:45 »

Yep, I'm stuck at the same point.... moor at designated spot it says, but no indication of where it is!!

I'm reaching the conclusion that this game is still a buggy mess and shouldn't have been released in it's current form.

This was originally one of my primary complaints.

The waypoint is there, just off the visible portion of the map. I believe there's a button to show the direction of the next waypoint somewhere on the lower left portion of the screen. It should make an indicator appear on the compass. As you get closer it should show up on the map.

Chitch

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 19:21:11 »

I have the same situation....I click on the waypoint button, but it doesn't light up, so there's no waypoint to show on the map (here)....I anchored by the 'Associated British Ports' dock, but will try going farther up-river to see if it will click in as I progress.

Jim

explosives125

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 04:17:38 »

The dock where youre supposed to dock is directly to your right. If you look at the dock you can see mooring points.  ;)

Finn700

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 07:39:30 »

First time around I went forward and forward seeking the mooring point, ended up in dead-end, and had to reverse out and turn back in a very narrow spot. :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:07:50 by Finn700 »

Chitch

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 14:42:09 »

The dock where youre supposed to dock is directly to your right. If you look at the dock you can see mooring points.  ;)

The one to your right as you pass the building that's all lit up?  I tried that one...no mooring points, and it went aground there....Hmmm...maybe I pulled too far ahead...or is it the one just before the building with all the lights where the container ship is tied up?  I'm going to have to redo it to see if I can find it now.

Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines