Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 18:44:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ship controls  (Read 1525 times)

norstar

• Forum member
ship controls
« on: August 31, 2010, 09:26:15 »

Ahoi,

I have a few problems, who can help me out of this???

I just see the ship contols in ship's extern modus, when Iam on the bridge in walking modus ore bridge modus, I can't see the controls anymore, so if I want to steer the ship I must switch always to the extern modus.

Second, Is the radar function working or fake, if working, how can I activate it?

Third, the mission section is empty, is that normal or do I have to download somthing to receive the missions.

Forth, cruiseship orient star has no lifeboats and no intstruments on the bridge.

Looking forward to receive some solutions.

Thanks very much !!!

pjotr

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Forum member
Re: ship controls
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:44:59 »

Q: I just see the ship contols in ship's extern modus, when Iam on the bridge in walking modus ore bridge modus, I can't see the controls anymore, so if I want to steer the ship I must switch always to the extern modus.

A: With Tab, you can show the bridge controls as overlay. We are still working on a solution to place them also on the bridge wings.

Q: Second, Is the radar function working or fake, if working, how can I activate it?

A: The overlay radar is working. The radar on the bridge not yet, we are working on a solution which will be part of a future patch.

Q: Third, the mission section is empty, is that normal or do I have to download somthing to receive the missions.

A: All the missions are now grouped, accessible under Campaigns. We created 11 missions in the Core Campaign, 13 missions in the Tourist Campaign, and 9 missions in the Greenpeace Campaign. These missions are often much more complex than the SS08 missions. We spent a long time creating the new Mission Editor and the missions. Additional missions will be added over time, as downloadable content.

Q: Forth, cruiseship orient star has no lifeboats and no intstruments on the bridge.

A: Two lifeboats will be deployable in a future patch. Also bridge instruments will be made interactive in future patches.

norstar

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 09:53:30 »

Thanks for the quick response pjotr !!

Norstar

Capt L.Henry

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 12:01:36 »

Q: I just see the ship contols in ship's extern modus, when Iam on the bridge in walking modus ore bridge modus, I can't see the controls anymore, so if I want to steer the ship I must switch always to the extern modus.

A: With Tab, you can show the bridge controls as overlay. We are still working on a solution to place them also on the bridge wings.

Q: Second, Is the radar function working or fake, if working, how can I activate it?

A: The overlay radar is working. The radar on the bridge not yet, we are working on a solution which will be part of a future patch.

Q: Third, the mission section is empty, is that normal or do I have to download somthing to receive the missions.

A: All the missions are now grouped, accessible under Campaigns. We created 11 missions in the Core Campaign, 13 missions in the Tourist Campaign, and 9 missions in the Greenpeace Campaign. These missions are often much more complex than the SS08 missions. We spent a long time creating the new Mission Editor and the missions. Additional missions will be added over time, as downloadable content.

Q: Forth, cruiseship orient star has no lifeboats and no intstruments on the bridge.

A: Two lifeboats will be deployable in a future patch. Also bridge instruments will be made interactive in future patches.

when we say Bridge Instruments what exactly are we talking about!
Captain Lance Henry
Ferry Boat Deckhand
Crew Boat Deckhand/ Assitant captain
USS Potomac Docent/Deckhand

costalam

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 17:37:52 »

Q: Forth, cruiseship orient star has no lifeboats and no intstruments on the bridge

i think ship controls very very stupied,to decelerate very very slow :evil:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines