Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 04:30:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLEASE LET ME BUY THIS GAME!!! USELESS WEBSITE  (Read 1015 times)

desperatetobuy

• Forum member
PLEASE LET ME BUY THIS GAME!!! USELESS WEBSITE
« on: August 31, 2010, 13:20:00 »

I AM TRYING TO BUY THIS GAME, BUT I CANNOT REGISTER FOR YOUR WEBSITE AS IT REQURIES ME TO VALIDATE MY EMAIL.

BUT YOUR SERVERS ARE NOT SENDING ME AN EMAIL! EVEN AFTER CLICKING THE "RESEND EMAIL" LINK 5 TIMES!!!

WHY DO YOU NEED TO VALIDATE AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO BUY A GAME??? IT IS POINTLESS!!! I AGREE YOU MIGHT NEED IT FOR FORUMS, BUT YOUR TRANSACTIONAL WEBSITE NEEDS TO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR CUSTOMERS LIKE ME TO PURCHASE, NOT PUTTING UNECCESSARY BARRIERS IN PLACE TO STOP ME BUYING.

HOW MANY CUSTOMERS LIKE ME HAVE BEEN TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR WEBSITE BY NOT RECEIVING THEIR ACTIVATION EMAIL.

THIS IS CRAZY, YOU MUST BE LOSING ORDERS HAND OVER FOOT!!!

PLEASE FIX... IT IS A GREAT GAME AND I AM TRYING MY HARDEST TO SPEND MONEY ON YOUR WEBSITE AND IT WONT LET ME!!!

FinlandUsername

• Forum member
Re: PLEASE LET ME BUY THIS GAME!!! USELESS WEBSITE
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 13:24:42 »

First of all, please calm down. You don't need to use caps so much.

Secondly, are you sure you wrote your email properly. You should check that too.
If you didn't write your email correctly they can't send you an activation email.

TJK

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 13:24:53 »

Please do not use caps

use you regular mail adress and make a pass word then you can log in and bay the game her https://www.shipsim.com/account/register

Denis

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 13:25:57 »

Hi desperatetobuy,

First of all, you don't need to use caps when you write a message.

Second, can you please have a look at your Spam / Junk email folder please ? The confirmation email has surely been sent to you, and has probably been lost because a filter reported him as spam (false-positive).

**edit** TJK beat me ;-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines