Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 17:21:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship simulator Double Orders  (Read 4072 times)

shipboy1313

• Forum member
Ship simulator Double Orders
« on: August 27, 2010, 16:17:50 »

Ok. so i was going to buy Ship Simulator Extremes, and i clicked continue and it said failed.. so i try again.i works. then i check downloads and it says ship simulator Extremes twice!  >:(   >:( I want my money back. i only wanted to buy it once! it said failed the first time! and it was a pre order of the donation edition. my parents dont know. i just found out now  :( Can i fix this  ???

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
Re: Ship simulator Double Orders
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 16:36:53 »

Ahoy shipboy 1313,
Did you check your bank account if the money is actually paid TWICE?
If so, contact your bank and request to rverse one of the two transactions (if possible with yur bank).
Good Luck
Aad the Pirate.
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 17:18:59 »

Hi shipboy1313,

I would recommend contacting VSTEP directly on this issue, as they can check their records and see if the payment was processed once or twice.

No need to get angry about it though, VSTEP will sort this out for you if you contact them :)
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

shipboy1313

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 18:01:40 »

Thanks alot.how do you contact them? what number?  ???

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 18:03:01 »

Well it is advised to send them an email, as you can send them your information to allow them to sort it out.

Check this link: http://www.shipsim.com/support/contact
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 18:08:00 »

As I said before, best to contact VSTEP about this. Even if you have purchased the game by mistake, I would imagine they will refund you the cost anyway :)

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 18:10:15 »

@ shipboy1313:
I see that you aso double-ordered the Elbe and the Furie!?
Same reason?

shipboy1313

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 18:15:49 »

YES! WHY

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 18:18:53 »

Shipboy,

For the third time now, it is best you contact VSTEP about this. There is nothing us moderators can do about this. It must be dealt with by VSTEP.

Send them an email explaining your issue and I'm sure they will sort it out for you :)

shipboy1313

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 18:19:11 »

Ahoy shipboy 1313,
Did you check your bank account if the money is actually paid TWICE?
If so, contact your bank and request to rverse one of the two transactions (if possible with yur bank).
Good Luck
Aad the Pirate.

Well im only 13yrs old so i dont have a bank account. my parents do all of that bank stuff

pusser_uk

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 18:19:51 »

Ok. so i was going to buy Ship Simulator Extremes, and i clicked continue and it said failed.. so i try again.i works. then i check downloads and it says ship simulator Extremes twice!  >:(   

The advice you have already been given is very valid but for future reference, if you get a "failed" notice like that, check your online basket (cart) before you buy again. My order for Extremes went very well and easily and I am downloading even as I type.   :2thumbs: I have experienced double orders like you have elsewhere but always been able to remove one from the basket at checkout.

Must be a lot of downloads going on, its been coming down for an hour already and still has 45 minutes to go!!  :-\
/\/\ike

shipboy1313

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 18:20:11 »

well i sent them an email. im just so curiouse why it wouldnt work... hmm idk. whatever

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 18:32:13 »

YES! WHY
No need to shout. I'm not deaf, yet.
If you made that error then, why not check out properly this time?

Birder

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2010, 19:38:13 »

As a web designer, i find this one a bit strange. If you look at the times of the orders there is only 3 minutes between them.

If you did the payment did you use a credit card, paypal or did your parents do it for you. Either way someone did not just press the button twice for the same order, they did 2 orders.

I suspect the server took the order and processed it but before your connection read the answer your system timed out, This often happens, so rather than check your account you "or they" did it again.

I am sure if you explain what happened in an email they will sort it, but without emailing details how are they to now you didnt want 2

Keep calm and ask  ;)

shipboy1313

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 04:29:56 »

i just got the packages. 2 Ship simulator extremes. hah im going to stop at gamestop to see if they will give me 40$ for it

gibby12

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 04:30:41 »

DUDE SEND IT TO ME PLEASE hahha you dont have to but it would be great if you would
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines