Hello Guest April 24, 2024, 11:40:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spraying water  (Read 2000 times)

huang yu po peter

• Forum member
Spraying water
« on: August 27, 2010, 15:06:24 »

Hi guys,

I remember seeing VLCC and Vermass spraying water at the green peace boat and dumping oil drums overboard, I wonder what will happen if you get hit by one of those. Can someone tell me what will happen if you do get hit by the drums or the HP water?

Thank You!

TJK

Re: Spraying water
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 15:09:01 »

if you are been hit of those weather canons well to long you will sink

huang yu po peter

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 15:14:22 »

Thank you, I think I will keep my distance when I play such missions.... :P

dodweb

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 20:38:21 »

Really? During the first Greenpeace mission I went out with two RIB's, and ended up parking one alongside Vermaas at a distance while doing the mission with the other. The Vermaas ended up doing some target practice on the parked RIB and for quite some time it was directly underneath the watertorrent without sinking.. just a glitch/lucky RIB or not enough time under the shower?

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 20:39:15 »

Maybe if your not in the ship at the time it wont affect it?  :doh:

huang yu po peter

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 00:42:40 »

In real life, A small boat can get capsized or it's hull breached if it's hit by high pressure water cannons.

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 07:17:06 »

Hoy,
Yesterday i started a campaign to kill the fire on the rig "Erik Raude",i picked up the guy's in the water,and than i steered to the rig.The only question is how long must you hit the fire before it stops,fotr the moment i saved that campaign,because i think i sprayed the whole Elbe on to that rig,and still the fire is there ??? :lol:
Are there any tricks ???,or is it just me :lol:which would not surprice me offcource :doh:
Marc
N

TJK

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 07:39:25 »

Hi Marc

save the poor people firs if i remember their are 4 of them then go to the rig and sett the water canon direct to the fire and after som time it will be killed, but when you live be carefully the AI coas gard Ship come weary fast

Tore

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 08:41:31 »

Hi Tore,
Well, that might be right,but the system gave me up to proceed afther i took 3 people out of the water ???
It showed in the left upper-corner to go to the rig,and there was even a waypoint lighting-up.
I will check for that 4th guy this afthernoon,if he's still around in the water,i put him in the guinnessbook of records for that "surplace" in the water on the same spot :D :D :D :doh:
Marc
N

TJK

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 08:49:46 »

Hope he still in water then and not drowning :doh: LOL
tore
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines