Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 13:20:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VSTEP  (Read 1256 times)

Diego138

• Forum member
VSTEP
« on: August 26, 2010, 17:20:22 »

Hi Guys, as it was stated from one of the moderators, the box version should also arrive on the 27.08.2010. Well it would have been great if we would have had the possibility to see somewhere on the net if it is shipped and if it comes on the particular day, like the way amazon or DHL does it. Maybe for the next release. So I finger cross and wait while all you download guys have the opportunity to play the game.

Good luck

Diego

dodweb

• Forum member
Re: VSTEP
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 17:48:42 »

Indeed that would be a good idea, at least for those countries that support mail tracking. Here in Norway we do not have tracking on letters (the normal way to ship small games/movies). It sure was handy the time I lived in germany when I was able to track every little packet and would know which days I would have to get up early to let the mailman in. I do not know the dutch mail system though.

If tracking doesent work out, at least a little note from whomever is responsible for shipping the games ordered at shipsim.com saying that the games were indeed sent out now, would have been very welcome (even if I ordered the download myself).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines