Hello Guest April 24, 2024, 04:16:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SSE order problem  (Read 4049 times)

arkon

• Forum member
SSE order problem
« on: August 11, 2010, 19:32:45 »

I pre-ordered SSE Boxed Edition but when I got to checkout no mention of the boxed edition was shown and I was only billed 39.99 Euros. Will I be getting the boxed edition and postage added later or is this only for the d/l version?

Denis

• Global Moderator
Re: SSE order problem
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 19:37:25 »

Hi Arkon,

When you finalize your shopping chart, you should see which version you have choosen to buy :

Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition - Download

or

Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition - Boxed

then the line about the Sigita bonus. When you have confirmed your order, you should have seen this.

Anyway, you should have a confirmation email showing you which version you bought ...

Biggles1975

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 23:13:52 »

Or you could just go to shipsim home page click account & then orders&downloads and it'll tell you there.

Nathan|C

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 23:16:27 »

Hi Arkon,

When you finalize your shopping chart, you should see which version you have choosen to buy :

Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition - Download

or

Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition - Boxed

then the line about the Sigita bonus. When you have confirmed your order, you should have seen this.

Anyway, you should have a confirmation email showing you which version you bought ...

Nope! Whichever version you order, it will only say "Ship Simulator Extremes" on the order page. Same on the confirmation email, so there is no way to check which version you bought after you have bought it.

I had to email VSTEP for them to confirm I had bought the download version, my own fault really  :doh:

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 06:50:00 »

The pre-order section is a bit confusing. There is a stripe missing. It should be directly beneath the "Pre-order now" box, like the other stripes.  Now it could look like that box orders the Donation edition Download version..
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:42:20 by saltydog »

Denis

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 07:17:41 »

Strange. If I simulate a pre-order, I can clearly see the content of the chart :

Download :

Boxed :

« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 07:19:23 by Denis »

Nathan|C

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 07:37:51 »

How odd, now I get the same. I think VSTEP have updated the site to show which version we have ordered, before it just said I had ordered "Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Version".

Kevinmcg_ships

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 09:18:45 »

I think Vstep have changed the ordering system to show 'Boxed' or 'Download' with pre-orders, because they must have received a lot of emails about this.

When I pre-ordered mine, I went for the boxed version and when I received an email confirmation, it didn't say if I had ordered the boxed or downloaded version. Then all of a sudden I became unsure if I actually ordered the boxed version (blame it on my old age memory!  :lol:)

I had to email Vstep to double-check with them, and they were kind to get back in touch to confirm that I have indeed ordered the boxed version. Phew!
 :2thumbs:
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit  |  CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.5 GHz  |  RAM: 16Gb DDR3  |  Graphic Card: Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II OC

Nathan|C

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 10:02:02 »

I had to do the same thing  :doh:

deltaecho

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 10:04:04 »

me too  :-[

Denis

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 11:38:49 »

Hi guys,

something had been added on ship sim website FAQ about this:

http://www.shipsim.com/support/faq/keywords/boxed

Did I (pre-) order a boxed or download version of Ship Simulator?

Please login on the website and see your order overview for information on the ordered products. In the product description or delivery type you can see if your order is a boxed or download version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines