Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 07:51:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems loading save....  (Read 993 times)

Hitohippo

• Forum member
Problems loading save....
« on: November 03, 2010, 00:04:37 »

Hey

Just bought the game and: I started the game, started campaign, saved campaign, loaded campaign - or no. I couldn't load. It saved a dump. (ATTACHED)

And. I wondered why there was no tutorial or intro. Just the campaign and free roaming. And will there be any later missions with the red funnel ?

Best
Marco

TJK

Re: Problems loading save....
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 10:52:01 »

Hey

Just bought the game and: I started the game, started campaign, saved campaign, loaded campaign - or no. I couldn't load. It saved a dump. (ATTACHED)

And. I wondered why there was no tutorial or intro. Just the campaign and free roaming. And will there be any later missions with the red funnel ?

Best
Marco
Hi Marco
Welcome to the forum

add you game key into you forum profile http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php?action=profile

then you can download 2 missions from the download contents in the game menu,and then you also can play on multy play with other members and surely more will come when the mission editor will be realised later, date not set yet

Kind Regards
Tore

Hitohippo

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 12:40:48 »

THANKS!

But is there anyone who knows about the crash?

TJK

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 12:47:09 »

Hi Marco

If you add you license key into you profile then you get access to technical forum that are the right place for this question we
ad a post their and add you DxDiag Attach in you post, to find  DxDiag joust type DxDiag in you start menu seek field and click on the program that come up, then save all and that are the file you add to you post

Tore

PS i see you have the key now, thanks, make a post in the teck forum with the DxDiag added
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 12:48:42 by TJK »

Hitohippo

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 13:01:48 »

As a bonus information i now can not open anything without a crash. Last time "Missionveiwer" or something stopped working and crashed.

Here's the last dumps:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines