Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 12:23:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A question!  (Read 4190 times)

• Forum member
A question!
« on: January 09, 2010, 20:22:50 »

I want to know if you need a new license key after you update your game. Because last time I updated my game from 1.0 to 1.4.2 or something like that then the PC asked me for a license when I fill the mine he tells me its wrong ???

Stuart2007

• Forum member
Re: A question!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 20:30:17 »

Firstly, you could try registering your key on the forum in your online profile (click profile above and look down the screen- don't post it on the public boards!)

It is exactly the same key before and after the upgrade- (unless you mean adding on ships/environments in which case you need additional keys!)

Once you've registered your key on the forum you will know it works and is valid- it will also show anyone else who might try to help that it is valid too!
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 20:40:25 »

Are there new ships or environments from the upgrade 1.0 to 1.4.2? If its so what should I do?

TJK

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 21:31:10 »

I want to know if you need a new license key after you update your game. Because last time I updated my game from 1.0 to 1.4.2 or something like that then the PC asked me for a license when I fill the mine he tells me its wrong ???

HI
Please send you serial key to Me or another Moderator or Administrator Mad_Fred Then we can see watt wrong with you key not in forum but as a PM
TJK
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 21:37:59 by TJK »

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 21:34:01 »

Are there new ships or environments from the upgrade 1.0 to 1.4.2? If its so what should I do?

There are two ships. the Freedom 90 hovercraft (;D) and the Jetski.

They are installed when you upgrade Ship Simulator.
Almost never here, try here.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 21:44:36 »

I just upgraded (finally) to 1.4.2. today after a fresh installation (hd crash) some months back... I had problems with entering the key; still don't know what was happening- even had someone else check I was entering correctly  ??? Yes, I was...

And a little while back one day it started asking me for the key- (no idea where box is, so I didn't bother) came on the forum, got my key again, went to type it in and- bingo, it had found it again.

Weird game  ;)
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 14:48:59 »

HI
Please send you serial key to Me or another Moderator or Administrator Mad_Fred Then we can see watt wrong with you key not in forum but as a PM
TJK
When I fil it in Profile it's says al ready in use. I think its my nephew because last time I gave  it to him :doh:

TJK

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 17:17:57 »

When I fil it in Profile it's says al ready in use. I think its my nephew because last time I gave  it to him :doh:

OK Then you cant have the game on you computer before he have uninstalled it and deleted the key from a profile, please post me the key and we will find it out
TJK

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 20:34:15 »

It works now 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines