Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 03:46:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dover 2010 calas  (Read 2051 times)

RYAN123

• Forum member
Dover 2010 calas
« on: January 01, 2010, 01:57:49 »

This is on wikpedia WOWOWOW look at the last bit

Ship Simulator Extremes is the working title of the next instalment in the Ship Simulator series slated for release in Q1 2010.[8] It will be released by Paradox Interactive.

Additions to the game include new locations (including Antarctica and Bora Bora) as well as new ships (including official licensed Greenpeace vessels) and new dynamic weather and water systems. Following a campaign by members of their growing fanbase, Vstep agreed to include the ports of Dover and Calais (in one environment).[9]
I shall return :evil:

I like Trains :)

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
Re: Dover 2010 Calais
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 01:58:33 »

This is on wikpedia WOWOWOW look at the last bit

Ship Simulator Extremes is the working title of the next instalment in the Ship Simulator series slated for release in Q1 2010.[8] It will be released by Paradox Interactive.

Additions to the game include new locations (including Antarctica and Bora Bora) as well as new ships (including official licensed Greenpeace vessels) and new dynamic weather and water systems. Following a campaign by members of their growing fanbase, Vstep agreed to include the ports of Dover and Calais (in one environment).[9]

I sense Stu may have added that last bit

(But yes it is happening)

TerryRussell

Re: Dover 2010 calas
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 11:39:12 »

But it was already planned, long before Stu started his campaign.

A couple of the developers showed me the preliminary version in early 2009. We discussed how the 20 mile stretch could be accommodated, given the design limitations of the game.

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 11:46:25 »

STOP
Additions to the game include new locations (including Antarctica and Bora Bora) as well as new ships (including official licensed Greenpeace vessels) and new dynamic weather and water systems. Following a campaign by members of their growing fanbase, Vstep agreed to include the ports of Dover and Calais (in one environment)
reading the reference it say nothing about Dover and Calas in the same environment.
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

RYAN123

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 12:01:22 »

CAPTAIN CADET DID YOU READ WHAT U POSTED  :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
I shall return :evil:

I like Trains :)

--tractorman--

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 12:20:29 »

Epic Fail.

Saphire

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 13:01:24 »

STOP
Additions to the game include new locations (including Antarctica and Bora Bora) as well as new ships (including official licensed Greenpeace vessels) and new dynamic weather and water systems. Following a campaign by members of their growing fanbase, Vstep agreed to include the ports of Dover and Calais (in one environment)
reading the reference it say nothing about Dover and Calas in the same environment.

Confusing post number 223#.

Teamspeak member!

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 13:04:50 »

I think I know what he means - I am assuming if you read the source reference, it makes no mention to that fact - the onbly place it has been confirmed is here in the forum, the article source is a Press Release

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 16:15:40 »

But it was already planned, long before Stu started his campaign.
The truth is out I'm afraid. We have Dr T to thank for it...

He even asked Vstep NOT to publicise it and to advertise ALL other areas except this one... And to even on occasions DENY it was going to be in, just to keep the suspense.

The truth is that Dr T is behind the campaign for them all... Just like his childless Great Grandfather.  :doh:
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

TerryRussell

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 20:53:40 »

The truth is that Dr T is behind the campaign for them all... Just like his childless Great Grandfather.  :doh:

But I'm my own grandma, don't forget.

And I must say that Dover was pretty well modelled even back when I first saw it. I don't know how long it had been in production before then, but it was obviously not done that very day!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 20:55:36 by TerryRussell »

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 20:54:24 »

But I'm my own grandma, don't forget.

That is quite Impressive...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines