Hello Guest April 24, 2024, 22:27:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missão: Titanic arrive to New York  (Read 3321 times)

_kinha1995_

• Forum member
Missão: Titanic arrive to New York
« on: August 12, 2007, 20:07:56 »

Bem, eu havia baixado o Ship Simulator 2008 nesses meses. E vi lá uma missão que se chama=

Titanic arrive to New York

Mas bem, o Titanic fica lá ancorado no porto. Eu pressiono a seta UP do teclado. E fico pressionado por mais ou menos 30 minutos... Simplesmente o navio não sai do lugar. E eu não entendo o que está acontecendo...

Eu gostaria de ver o navio batendo nas icebergs  ;D

Ajudem-me?  :-\
Até mais... :D

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: Missão: Titanic arrive to New York
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 20:17:45 »

Hiya _kinha1995_  :)

The forum you have posted in is English only.  If you are unable to type in English, please try using a translator.  There are quite a few available for free on the internet :)

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

_kinha1995_

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 22:39:35 »

Ow... Sorry!  :-\

Well, I had lowered the Ship Simulator 2008 in these months. E vi there a mission that if is called:

Titanic arrive you the New York

But well, the Titanic is anchored there in the port. I pressure arrow UP of the keyboard. E I am pressured per more or less 30 minutes… Simply the ship does not leave the place. E I do not understand what he is happening…

I would like to see the ship beating in icebergs

They help me?
Until more…[/i]

Well, what I wrote, I give to understand?
It is that I am of Brazil, and I thought that you they said my language. But, pardon…

Bye...  :D

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 22:47:06 »

Firstly, no need to apologise :)

Have you retracted the Anchor before moving?

If you have, this could be a technical issue rather than a mission issue.  For Technical Support, we ask all members to please enter their licence key into their forum profile, thank you.

You will then have access to the Technical Support area :)

If you're not sure how to enter your key, please check the FAQ's or send a Private Message to a Moderator :)

Regards.

DJM.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

_kinha1995_

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 00:39:42 »

Well, I did not obtain to move the Titanic. Correct! But also I do not know as to remove it anchors it of the ship that is in it…
How it is that I remove?

Ah… Already it went forgetting! This key of license, you wants to say what!? The serial one of the Ship Simulator 2008?  ???

J3nsen

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 00:44:06 »

Go Profile and enter you serial, if you had downloaded the game for ShipSim soo do you have it in a Mail, if you have the boxet versjon, it is on the Manual book! :)

_kinha1995_

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 00:55:34 »

Sorry,    my Ship Simulator 2008 I lowered for the Internet. Therefore here in Brazil not if vende it… But, if possible you could pass me the serial one of the game?

groennegaard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 07:08:10 »

Sorry,    my Ship Simulator 2008 I lowered for the Internet. Therefore here in Brazil not if vende it… But, if possible you could pass me the serial one of the game?

How do play the sim without a licence key...??

Regards
groennegaard

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 10:31:12 »

PIRATE me thinks ???

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 11:24:07 »

Where did you download the game from?

Regards.

DJM.

_kinha1995_

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 12:26:15 »

It forgives me if here it is not accepted piracy. But as in Brazil the game it is not for sale here :'(. My only solution was pulls it of the Internet. Well, I pulled it of a called program Utorrent. They know?

J3nsen

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 12:30:23 »

Yes, and it's still pirates warez! I think it's not just you ho has the pirate versjon of Shipsim on this forum!  :-\

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 12:42:06 »

Of course it isn't acceptable. Piracy is theft. Full stop.