Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 05:43:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship decides to flip over causing a lot of damage.  (Read 3457 times)

andrewthebestes

• Forum member
Ship decides to flip over causing a lot of damage.
« on: November 26, 2009, 17:59:49 »

I was playing a mission in Ship Sim 2006. :captain: I had to first sail the Harbour Patrol boat to the shipyard (which took 10 mins). Then I had to sail the tug boat tugging a yatch (took me 20 mins scince they both made it so slow to drive even at full speed). Everything went great! :) I was sailing nicely and carefully leaving no damage behind. When I was a 100 meters away from the mooring thing (if I moored it, then my mission would be completed with no damage!), I SAW THE A lot OF DAMAGE INCREASING IN THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN.  :o The tug boat and the yatch were sailing perfectly so there was no way they were causing the damage. BUT THEN I SAW THE MOORED HARBOUR PATROL FLIPPING ITSELF BENEATH THE WATER!  >:( What the heck??? Seriously! I didn't even touch the Harbour Patrol for 20 mins and it just desides to cause 1,000,000 damage! The people who made that game owe me a reward, since I could have completed the mission with no damage if there was nothing like that!  :'(  :'(  :'(

Edited for language. Even using asterisks it was obvious what was meant. There is no need to even hint at swear words in a post. Please remember that there are young people reading this. Dave M
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 12:38:34 by Traddles »

Wave Music

• Forum member
Re: Ship decides to flip over causing a lot of damage.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 18:41:13 »

You could have used Russian swear words as no one understands them here, except for a few people.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 12:38:50 by Traddles »
keep it gnarly

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 21:05:57 »

Andrew, why not upgrade to SS08, or wait for the release of Ship Simulator Extremes?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 12:39:06 by Traddles »
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

andrewthebestes

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 23:52:41 »

You could have used Russian swear words as no one understands them here, except for a few people.  ;D

Hmm... I see. Then what the черт should I do with this cpaний problem? I can't just go and by the Ship Sim 08! It is just like playing with an жoпa!!! Seriously! It is so unfair! And does anybody know what the heck caused the problem!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 12:39:23 by Traddles »

TerryRussell

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 00:08:45 »

Unfortunately, I am one of the people who can read it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 15:21:12 by TerryRussell »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines