Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 15:32:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OLD/NEW Javelin problem  (Read 1595 times)

cpomd

• Forum member
OLD/NEW Javelin problem
« on: November 05, 2009, 02:32:56 »

I have registered New Horizons Serial and i see from Forum that the download appears in my profile but i cannot see any links. Any help?
Tia

TJK

Re: OLD/NEW Javelin problem
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 02:43:50 »

I have registered New Horizons Serial and i see from Forum that the download appears in my profile but i cannot see any links. Any help?
Tia

Hi Tia
Welcome to the forum :thumbs:
Go to you profile on the forum here and scroll down to the bot um under the red line, their you will find the link to download Jumbo Javelin after you have registrered you ship simulator Key in the same plase, New Horizon are not a game, that are a add one pack, when you have add ed you shipsim key the link will bee their
TJK/Tore
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 02:46:55 by TJK »

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 02:49:06 »

I believe you need to register your license keys before you have access to the JUmbo Javelin download links.

TJK

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 02:52:15 »

I believe you need to register your license keys before you have access to the JUmbo Javelin download links.

Well Austin if you read my answer you see it was exactly that i told him/her, no need for repeat this :doh: :thumbdown:
TJK
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 07:59:22 by TJK »

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 09:02:46 »

I didn't read the second half of your post, Tore.

-Austin :)

cpomd

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 19:04:28 »

Thank you for clearing that up have now registered ShipSim2008 Serial and downloaded/installed Jumbo Javelin.
Also you made me smile by replying to Tia, this was meant as an abbreviation for "Thanks in advance" FYI "For your information" the Second Server appears to be down with some sort of HTML problem. Once again thanks

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 21:41:31 »

It seems allot of the mirrors VSTEP has been using have been having problems after the first month or so of use.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines