Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 18:46:56 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Red Eagle Super Pack  (Read 4303 times)

mvsmith

Re: Red Eagle Super Pack
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 14:21:22 »

i cannot get the ship to steer left or right just forward am i doing something wrong or are there new steering controls on this ship?

You will find instructions here:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,15970.msg208574.html#msg208574

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 15:02:32 »

I find the announcement email pretty misleading to be honoust, since it said 'FREE new vessel available'...

It's the crew that makes the difference

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 15:04:41 »

I find the announcement email pretty misleading to be honoust, since it said 'FREE new vessel available'...

They should have painted it yellow...

redrover

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2009, 17:41:42 »

Nothing has changed in that regard. But you can't steer using the arrow keys, because it has no rudders.

Basically, to go left, turn the top right wheel clockwise, so that the white "needle" points to the right (imagine that causes the bow to rotate clockwise).

Or turn the top left wheel anticlockwise, so that the the white "needle" points to the left (imagine that causes the stern to rotate anticlockwise).

To "turn on a sixpence" do both those things.

Since you've left, it takes over 45 minutes to go up the Selsey Road and get onto the A27 in the morning. Speed limits, bumps in the road, eternal roadworks and jammed full of cars, tractors and lories full of lettuce...

Thanks,Terry,I don't envy you doing that trip i used to do the Pagham road to Fords Southampton most days and it was a real pain,what with the tractors etc.

Frank_VSTEP

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2009, 18:21:57 »

You are quite right, that was never intentional, the press release was created from a template holding a previous press release (the Jumbo Javelin announcement) , and we forgot to change the subject. Silly mistake to make.
Apologies for that!

Kind regards,
Frank

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 18:29:11 »

You are quite right, that was never intentional, the press release was created from a template holding a previous press release (the Jumbo Javelin announcement) , and we forgot to change the subject. Silly mistake to make.
Apologies for that!

Kind regards,
Frank

Thanks for sorting that out  :)
It's the crew that makes the difference
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines