Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 00:09:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoshop?  (Read 1420 times)

firestar12

Photoshop?
« on: July 30, 2009, 23:52:03 »

I have a question guys, in Photoshop, how do I get the window that tells you your layers up? I x-ed out once and I can't figure out how to get it back!

TNeves

• Forum member
Re: Photoshop?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 00:02:25 »

Window -> layers

Is this?

firestar12

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 00:08:19 »

Yay! It worked! Thanks so much! I am new to photoshop but I used to use GIMP so I am pretty good at it. What do you like best about photoshop? It does preform miracles, doesn't it? ;D

TNeves

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 00:15:32 »

Yay! It worked! Thanks so much! I am new to photoshop but I used to use GIMP so I am pretty good at it. What do you like best about photoshop? It does preform miracles, doesn't it? ;D

I never gave a chance to GIMP, because I love photography and PS has Camera Raw integrated, it is a program that reads and "edits" RAW files. I also use PS because I started with PS CS2, and I'm very used to it, my workflow now is very fast and more efficient. PS also supports nvidia plugin that allows us to edit .dds files, the skin's file type of the cars on rFactor (racing simulator).

However I love open-source/freeware programs, like Inkscape a lovely vector creator/editor program.

firestar12

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 00:20:12 »

I never gave a chance to GIMP, because I love photography and PS has Camera Raw integrated, it is a program that reads and "edits" RAW files. I also use PS because I started with PS CS2, and I'm very used to it, my workflow now is very fast and more efficient. PS also supports nvidia plugin that allows us to edit .dds files, the skin's file type of the cars on rFactor (racing simulator).

However I love open-source/freeware programs, like Inkscape a lovely vector creator/editor program.
Yes, I am currently using Photoshop CS. I did not know about the .dds. I will have to look into that. Thanks! :)

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 00:21:32 »

You can always try pressing F7 - does the same thing ;D

Any questions you have about photoshop just let me know, I am pretty darn good as you may already know!  :2thumbs:
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

firestar12

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 00:23:53 »

You can always try pressing F7 - does the same thing ;D

Any questions you have about photoshop just let me know, I am pretty darn good as you may already know!  :2thumbs:
Sure Adam, get on MSN!

TNeves

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 00:29:21 »

http://developer.nvidia.com/object/photoshop_dds_plugins.html

Is this plugin, it may help in other games, and maybe one day on SS ;D

capn_cal

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 01:11:44 »

what exactly do you do on photoshop? every so often i wonder what's like to do something on there but i didn't have a clue what you do.
i don't know what to say on here so i'm typing what i'm typing now because i can't think of what else to type

TNeves

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 01:13:57 »

what exactly do you do on photoshop? every so often i wonder what's like to do something on there but i didn't have a clue what you do.

Artwork, image editing, create the cover for the next ship simulator :thumbs:

capn_cal

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 01:17:56 »

thank you for awnsering TNeves
i don't know what to say on here so i'm typing what i'm typing now because i can't think of what else to type

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 01:21:56 »

Nah, I was late! :doh:
keep it gnarly

firestar12

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 01:28:26 »

Yes, I would be willing to bet that the banner at the top of the forum page was made in Photoshop.

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 09:24:42 »

What exactly can you do in Photoshop? I was thinking about getting it, but I wouldn't like to get it and then be clueless as to how I use it! :lol:

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

TJK

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 14:19:05 »

What exactly can you do in Photoshop? I was thinking about getting it, but I wouldn't like to get it and then be clueless as to how I use it! :lol:

Jack.

a simple answer, you can do everything, well almost, and a lot of time to sett you in to it and expensive ca 621,26 euro ore 650 USD, a bit difficult to learn, but a great tool, download the trail version and try it out first. http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
Tore
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 14:49:58 by TJK »

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 14:55:23 »

Thanks Tore, I'll sure be downloading that trial to give it a try! :)

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines