Hello Guest April 23, 2024, 23:31:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The new guy in town.  (Read 13421 times)

ArmyBoatie

• Forum member
Re: The new guy in town.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 20:43:02 »

Hi Carl.

Brian probably won't find that a lot of use, as he's on SS 2006.  :'(

Maybe when everyone has convinced him to splash out on SS2008!  :thumbs:

I think I'm just going to wait for SS2010 to come out.  I imagine that once it is released everyone will ditch SS2008 and jump on SS2010.
Damn this water is cold

ArmyBoatie

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 20:47:19 »

Hi Brian nice to meet you. I have previously called you Dave, sorry bout that. alright dave?

No worries RMS I've been called worse..........lol. :lol:
Damn this water is cold

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 21:24:31 »

you need to find a sense of humour yourself!
Here is your option to find a sense of humour.
Please click the picture
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

TerryRussell

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 21:40:56 »

I think I'm just going to wait for SS2010 to come out.  I imagine that once it is released everyone will ditch SS2008 and jump on SS2010.

Hi Dave.

You might be right. But then a lot of people (me included) use SS2006 as well as 2008. I also have the PRO version and I still enjoy 2006. So when 2010 comes out, I'll probably still use 2006, 2008 and 2010. I suspect a lot of other people will do the same.

Have you tried the demo version of 2008? (go to the front page of this site to download it). Thta might be too tempting, though.

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 07:06:36 »

Greetings,
Yes,i have also the 2006 version,however it's no longer installed on the computer.The Pro-version of 2006,i still have,also here i dont play so ofthen.It became more as a collectors item to me.
I have all the version sofar,but i like the 2008 version at the most now,just because of the much better graphics/dynamics.
I 'm just currious about this 2010 version to.
Greetings
Marc
N

kuusuru

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 07:45:45 »

Have you tried the demo version of 2008? (go to the front page of this site to download it). Thta might be too tempting, though.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the demo...  but no, one hit of the demo and you're hooked.  You hand over your credit card details in return for the full game and tell yourself you're in control, you can stop playing any time you want to, but they sweeten you up with the free Jumbo Javelin, and then you buy the New Horizons and a couple of old tugs you've never heard of before and that's it, too many missions and late nights on MP and cursing your car because it doesn't have azimuth steering  ;D

ArmyBoatie

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 09:07:48 »

I will look into it this weekend guys.  If I do get it I will update eveyone.... ;) ;) ;)
Damn this water is cold

TerryRussell

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 19:35:15 »

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the demo...  but no, one hit of the demo and you're hooked.  You hand over your credit card details in return for the full game and tell yourself you're in control, you can stop playing any time you want to, but they sweeten you up with the free Jumbo Javelin, and then you buy the New Horizons and a couple of old tugs you've never heard of before and that's it, too many missions and late nights on MP and cursing your car because it doesn't have azimuth steering  ;D

I love it!  ;D  8)

But absolutely right. One view and they've got you!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines