Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 17:13:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheat mode won't work  (Read 1569 times)

Dave27446

• Forum member
Cheat mode won't work
« on: August 22, 2010, 10:03:52 »

I recently got Ship Simulator 2008: Collector's Edition. However, while everything else works fine, I can not activate cheat mode. Any advice?

TJK

Re: Cheat mode won't work
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 10:58:36 »

I recently got Ship Simulator 2008: Collector's Edition. However, while everything else works fine, I can not activate cheat mode. Any advice?

Read in the usermanual everything about it stay their, but why need them ???, BDW register your keys into the forum profile then you will get more answer on you question, and welcome to the forum

jim.smith

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 11:16:44 »

Hi Dave,welcome to the forum,Why do you want to cheat.it's more exciting to play the missions fairly and more satisfying when you complete them. :thumbs:

Dave27446

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 14:01:06 »

@jim.simth: Well, I want to use the 'sink' cheat as I believe it won't bring up the 'mission failed' thing.

By the way, what I have been trying is typing ~ at the main menu (which the Captain's Journal says to do), and then, in free roam mode, I have been typing 'sink'. Nothing happens.

mvsmith

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 14:12:35 »

Hi Dave27446,

First, you should register you serial keys in your forum profile to gain access to other forum areas.
Then you can use the Search facility to see the many posts on this subject.

The correct key to activate cheat mode can vary according to one’s particular keyboard layout.
Try also typing ~sink. Sinking is a slow process. Try some other cheats.

Regards,
Marty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines