Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 23:07:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Video] Quick Departure - Pride of Rotterdam  (Read 11516 times)

redbeard

• Forum member
Re: [Video] Quick Departure - Pride of Rotterdam
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 01:43:58 »

Thanks Cloud!   ;D
How do you make the introes? Just like the other vidioes here...

Cloud

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 03:05:59 »

Well, I used windows movie maker, it's under Start/Programs/Accessories.

Import your video into this program and you can insert a beginning, ending, effects, music, whatever you want. It's pretty intuitive so I'm sure you'll get the hang of it immediately.  The intros is the "make title and credits" under step 2. Have fun with it.  ;)

I'm still having problems capturing smooth video....don't know why exactly that is...maybe just time for a faster machine....  :-\

rs

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 06:52:51 »

redbeard, nice video! 8)

This is actually pretty fun but it takes a lot of time (and a fast computer) to make a great video.

redbeard

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 12:13:52 »

Hehe.. Thanks RS!  :)

I usually make ads for magazines and newspapers, but i have never done anything with  live pictures... I dont have mowiemaker, but as I think of it, I have the entire Adobe CS2 package. So I must have an other program to edit it. hehe...

Cloud: Have you tryed http://www.fraps.com/?
Its actually quite simple. But it costs 34$. You can adjust the framerate (FPS) you want to record with. Offcourse you will never get better framerete the you are running the simulator with. It could also have something to do with graphics card and memmory. I dont know what system you are running SS08 on..

/cheers  ;D

EDIT: Type error  :P
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 12:28:51 by redbeard »

Cloud

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 04:03:07 »

Hey Redbeard,

No I havent' tried the Fraps yet, just some freewares. Maybe I need to try it and see if it's better. You know my machine is about 3 years old now...in fact i'm can't even recall what's in it it's been so long since i've messed around with it. I think it's got 512k ram and a Geforce 6800 card with 128m memory....something like that anyway......I'm hopeless!!!!   :D

For the moment I'll resort to pictures. I put some pics of a med moor on the site for now....the anchors actually worked quite well!!! ;D

Cheers,

Larse
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 04:04:53 by Cloud »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines