Hello Guest June 26, 2024, 11:29:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderators Only Lounge  (Read 34644 times)

trains

• Forum member
Re: Moderators Only Lounge
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 21:59:25 »

i ain't a log. no fire for trains. i just might hit you with a flame proof ship Terry. that will stop everything. or can i join you Terry? as long as i get paid.

thanks to TJK for this awsome sig :D

Radeon HD 6850; AMD FX 4100 3.62 Ghz; 4 GB Ram

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 22:02:38 »

terry killed me so i have to use the computer in heven,  Oh and love the Avatar change terry

Lol, I just noticed that ;D! Good one Terry.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields Russell, and surrender your ship. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Your newly manufactured droids will be added to our own and will be constructed into drones. Resistence is futile.

TerryRussell

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 22:08:40 »

I am the Supreme Lord of the Borg. Who do you think designed and programmed them?

All of them recognise me as master and follow my supreme bidding! Or I will reprogram them with an axe.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 22:11:20 »

Correction, Russell. The queen created us.  Your attempt to place yourself in the borg colony is illogical.

TerryRussell

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 22:14:14 »

Correction, Russell. The queen created us.  Your attempt to place yourself in the borg colony is illogical.

The queen is just the pre-programmed self-assembly unit that I built some eons ago. Now, fall to your knees when you wish to communicate with me. Or I may swoop in and breathe fire on you.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 22:17:19 »

Correct. But you are not the assembler. A vulcan who craved power created the borg, which ultimately was too much for her to controll. Now we are the biggest empire in a ll 4 quadrents. Your attempts to convince me are futile. You are just pittying yourself.

We have adapted to fire damage long ago.

TerryRussell

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 22:22:46 »

Remember that I am the Programmer.

I can cause major system failures just by chanting the secret words:

PERL CPAN HEREDOC
NON RECURSIVE SUBROUTINE
ITIL REGISTERED PRACTITIONER
PARSING ERROR IN LINE 701
SYNTAX FAILURE IN MODULE ASPEC82::ALL

I'll stop now, as many Borg have started to malfunction and I will restore them. Let that be a lesson to you all.

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 22:24:07 »

Ok this is Capt. Le Velle reporting from heven:  Today at 14:12:20 GMT i was killed by terry (I guess i shouldn't have looked back ;D) Now at 15:21:21 so called lord terry now has complete control of all borgs

Pain is weakness leaving the body-Special Ops Instructors.
http://www.freewebs.com/shipsimusa/

trains

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 22:29:04 »

how come i looked away and wasnt killed? guess Terry's not powerful enough to kill me.

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 22:30:07 »

he just hasnt killed you yet but hevens cool man i got SS09 to SS56 up here.  Terry smite him

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 22:30:45 »

And as you may chant those errors, the queen will always be in charge, there was never a borg king, only the queen. The purpose of her is to maintain ballance in the borg empire. No need to make a king. Still, you cannont convince me in terms that you are the creator. Illogical statement.

I grow impatient of your lies. This borg fleet will take care of you. So long, professor.

TerryRussell

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2008, 22:31:35 »

how come i looked away and wasnt killed? guess Terry's not powerful enough to kill me.

As I say, you were manufactured one hour ago, but programmed to believe that you were the real thing. I guess your reaction just shows what a good programmer I am.

TerryRussell

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2008, 22:34:25 »

And as you may chant those errors, the queen will always be in charge, there was never a borg king, only the queen. The purpose of her is to maintain ballance in the borg empire. No need to make a king. Still, you cannont convince me in terms that you are the creator. Illogical statement.

I grow impatient of your lies. This borg fleet will take care of you. So long, professor.

And another droid I built thirty-five minutes ago. It also believes that it is real. Hey, I'm good.

Captain Droid, remember that Kings report to a being who reports to a Team led by an entity that can ask to send a message to a beast that reports to a creature that liases with my assistant's underling.

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 22:35:14 »

aw man is boring up here in heven nobody to talk too..... I think i see god i will be right back..( runs away quickly) hold up guys im coming back ( Run faster than quickly) God said that i can come back to earth and live the rest on my live out.  Yeah im coming back and im bringing Ship sim 2056 back with me

trains

• Forum member
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 22:36:46 »

if i was a robot then it wouldn't have hurt when i shot my self two minutes ago. and i wouldn't eat a jalepanio... ON A STEECK!!!!! ;D

TerryRussell

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 22:36:54 »

Pleased to say that we have just finished reprogramming the Captain Le Velle Droid. It may suffer strange delusions while the programming normalises, but then it will believe itself to be real.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 22:39:37 »

And another droid I built thirty-five minutes ago. It also believes that it is real. Hey, I'm good.

Captain Droid, remember that Kings report to a being who reports to a Team led by an entity that can ask to send a message to a beast that reports to a creature that liases with my assistant's underling.

And if you can't even call a drone drone, I cannot possibly believe that you are a king in any kind of the borg. We will turn that Velle droid into a drone. You stand no chance against our Borg fleet. Your ship will be boarded.........

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 22:40:59 »

aw man i have the big lump on my head as soon as i cam back to earth

TerryRussell

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 22:42:48 »

Hey, since I rebuilt The Captain droid, it now believes itself to be Borg. I guess I will have to reach through the screen in a minute and pul it back inside.

Sorry about the lump, Captain Le Velle. That was the axe I used when reprogramming you.

trains

• Forum member
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 22:43:27 »

wanna answer my question Terry?

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 22:44:39 »

why did you have to use a axe. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just found out my fingers, and toes are gone

TerryRussell

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 22:46:12 »

wanna answer my question Terry?

I can reprogram you to believe you've tasted anything I wish. Right now, you and the other droids believe that Jalopenios are hot, when to normal people they are deliciously refreshing and minty.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 22:48:04 »

Hey, since I rebuilt The Captain droid, it now believes itself to be Borg. I guess I will have to reach through the screen in a minute and pul it back inside.

Sorry about the lump, Captain Le Velle. That was the axe I used when reprogramming you.

Come on professor. Just by changing your avatar, you think that it makes you a borg? Pitiful.

If I am thinking that I am a "drone", I would not be on this borg tactical cube wearing a borg suit, captaining a borg ship. Don't pity yourself professor. It gets you no where..

trains

• Forum member
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 22:48:46 »

me no robot. who knows? i could be messing with you wacha.

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 22:54:12 »

terry do you think you can fix my fingers and i will help you will any battle that we the borgs will get into

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines