Hello Guest September 29, 2024, 00:18:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear Members Of This Forum...  (Read 3695 times)

Capt.Bluebeard

Re: Dear Members Of This Forum...
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 09:27:04 »

HI shipfan55
Ok one look in youre profile tells me youre 11 years old, at that age the whole world looks like a bad wolff.
Another look tells me that youre a member for one year and 29 days, you dont trow that away do ya??
On every forum board there are members who like to tease and put people against each other, just let it go and keep going youre own way, there are more friends then pests on this board, just take a look at the respons you get.

See ya soon back on this board, dont let them get ya.

Best Regards, Frank

HI shipfan55

read this quote above here  and this and think about it severals times, remember me TJK i did axially the same failure you do no and I'm a ground up, i deleted my account and live the forum for a little wail and i was stupid, because a argue with Agent A And i thinking after this why lat him win over me, now we haw speak together and say sorry to eats odder and fix it
don't do the mistake i did, you are a young nice kid and you got some trouble so watt, forget it, send the persons you haw field has treated you bad and ask why and watt you haw dun to them If you need help to do so i can give you some advice, please don't run away and let them win over you Joust send me a pm so shall i do all i can to make this good again for you, for you haw many friends here on the forum I'm sure but it you decision what you will do but as i sad think hard over watt you do, don't run from the problems, then you haw lost and if i haw sad something to you that you haw taken personally and like i haw attack you i will say sorry from my heard to you, I haw newer meant to hurt you and i think not i hawed that so my friend be here wit us and faith back on a polite way end everything will go god for you.
Hope i see you her in the further
Best regards
TJK/Capt.Bluebeard

sorry if my English are not perfect it will newer be i think, so no need for comment about that
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 19:52:07 by Capt.Bluebeard »

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2008, 19:35:30 »

*Long Quote*

*poke*  ;D

The quote was good, but you will soon know that you can't live without this forum.

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 20:55:18 »

HI shipfan55
HI shipfan55

read this quote above here  and this and think about it severals times, remember me TJK i did axially the same failure you do no and I'm a ground up, i deleted my account and live the forum for a little wail and i was stupid, because a argue with Agent A And i thinking after this why lat him win over me, now we haw speak together and say sorry to eats odder and fix it
don't do the mistake i did, you are a young nice kid and you got some trouble so watt, forget it, send the persons you haw field has treated you bad and ask why and watt you haw dun to them If you need help to do so i can give you some advice, please don't run away and let them win over you Joust send me a pm so shall i do all i can to make this good again for you, for you haw many friends here on the forum I'm sure but it you decision what you will do but as i sad think hard over watt you do, don't run from the problems, then you haw lost and if i haw sad something to you that you haw taken personally and like i haw attack you i will say sorry from my heard to you, I haw newer meant to hurt you and i think not i hawed that so my friend be here wit us and faith back on a polite way end everything will go god for you.
Hope i see you her in the further
Best regards
TJK/Capt.Bluebeard

sorry if my English are not perfect it will newer be i think, so no need for comment about that

i have sundenly seen why so many people are leaving the forum or deleting there accounts because some members stick the nose in where it is not wanted or they blow things all out of size but i can understand why you might want to do it.
btw is not you i just qouted it because it said what i needed to say to prove my point
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 21:12:20 by pauljanaway1 »
my collecton of ship sim pics
http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm9/pauljanaway1/

TerryRussell

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 21:13:00 »

Hi Paul.

As I said in that other thread "Think happy thoughts!".  ;D

TJK was sympathising with Shipfan55 and advising him not do what he (TJK) had done, i.e. to take hasty decisions and regret them afterwards. Sounds like good advice. The old "Count to 10" advice.

I'm fairly sure Shipfan55 will be back. He said that he was just going to have a break.

So, I think it's time to end this conversation, please. Everything that needs saying has now been said. Absolutely no need to start it off again.

Thanks to everyone. Happy sailing. What are you doing indoors in this wonderful weather, anyway?  ;D I've got an excuse. I'm sad.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines